you guys said citrulline malate gives noticeable pumps

1. you guys said citrulline malate gives noticeable pumps

took 3 scoops and didnt notice anything. gave up on it after trying it out all week. i'm disapppointed

2. I don't get any pump either but it's good for endurance!

3. I notice the endurance aspects of cit Malate more so than the pumps also, however I do think it has it's place in any pump type of product as an additional ingredient but wouldn't expect much from solely that ingredient regarding pump. GMS and creatine nitrate come to mind from personal experience, with the edge going to creatine nitrate.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    I notice the endurance aspects of cit Malate more so than the pumps also, however I do think it has it's place in any pump type of product as an additional ingredient but wouldn't expect much from solely that ingredient regarding pump. GMS and creatine nitrate come to mind from personal experience, with the edge going to creatine nitrate.
    good post

5. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    I notice the endurance aspects of cit Malate more so than the pumps also, however I do think it has it's place in any pump type of product as an additional ingredient but wouldn't expect much from solely that ingredient regarding pump. GMS and creatine nitrate come to mind from personal experience, with the edge going to creatine nitrate.
    Very good post, couldn't agree more.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

6. how much is "3 scoops" i got great results from 8 grams but it always helps if you have some preworkout carbs as well. i agree: GMS and creatine nitrate are strong pump promoters.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dexterfan View Post
    took 3 scoops and didnt notice anything. gave up on it after trying it out all week. i'm disapppointed
    Not everything works for everyone - remember that.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Citrulline is used in ATP production and assists in the the formation of urea from nitrogen during protein degradation. Both are helpful during resistance training, but I'm not aware of any vasodilating effect directly associated with cit consumption. It can be converted to arginine, but this will only happen if there's an increased need for it

I've never used it separate from other aminos, but wouldn't expect much by itself in regards to pumps

9. Never thought of it as a pump product. Give GMS, creatine, carbs, and PSlin a shot

10. would glycine beat gms for pumps?
    also try taking 1g of Vit with your Cit Mal, works for me half the time. pre-wo carbs, water, and creatine help more tho

11. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Spot on, Sir! The endurance aspect is where it's at. 45 min pre-workout seems to be the sweet spot for me for great endurance.

12. i experience pumps and increased vascularity from cit mallate.

13. i also experienced bigger pump, vasodilation nad higher endurance when adding citrullin malate to my preworkout stack.

effects of CM will be most noticed in combination with bcaa, fast carbs, arginine and other no promoting agents. and u need at least 5g

and make sure it's taken on an empty stomach. a lot of folks eat too close to their workout and no wonder no preworkout sup works.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Citrulline Malate vs Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  2. SD and Citrulline Malate?
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 02:44 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 10:25 PM