Question about AI's

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask what may be a dumb question. AI's are used to stop T from converting to E. However, if your T is already low or virtually non-existant, as in the case of shut-down, how is stopping T from converting to E going to raise T levels?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your estrogen levels. If your LH is normal but your aromase enzyme level is high you might produce a normal amount of test and convert is immediately to estrogen, yielding a low test level which could be corrected with an AI. HOWEVER, it more likely the case you need a SERM. Why do you think your test is low? If you had bloods did you get anything else checked, e.g. estrogen or LH?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My test was 283 and my E2 was in the normal range for my age. My doc thinks both are fine but I don't. 283 is low at any age.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
My test was 283 and my E2 was in the normal range for my age. My doc thinks both are fine but I don't. 283 is low at any age.
I dnt know your age but agreed 283 is on the low end. Clomid is best IMO for upping test naturally. Otherwise, getting on TRT with those levels isnt hard.