My experience with N2KTS!! - AnabolicMinds.com

My experience with N2KTS!!

Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

My experience with N2KTS!!

also posted over at **********************

whats goin on guys. so i decided to pickup a tub of n2kts to see what all the hype was about. i work really late so by the time i get to the gym, im completely shot. therefore i needed a good kick in the aas.

ive been taking 2 scoops with around 12oz water about a half hour before i get to the gym. the taste isn't bad. i got the grape flavor and yea there were some grapey notes to it. to me, taste isn't terribly important. i just want the stuff to work.

by the time i get to the gym and start warming up i feel not so tired anymore. the best way i could describe the feeling is an extremely focused mindset. it doesnt give me the shakes like others have in the past (like rpm) which is a good thing.

i have to say the pump effect is pretty damn good. i did chest and tri's yesterday and my tri's were extremely pumped. it got to the point where i really couldnt get a full range of motion w/o it being painful. this usually never happens with my tri's.

the only complaint i have is that i have trouble falling asleep now. ill go to bed 4-5 hours after taking it and i just cant get to sleep. its not the products fault, more of mine for going to the gym so late. i take zmk before bed also and it doesnt seem to help. i also notice im peeing more frequently at night. this and not being able to fall asleep is pretty annoying.

all in all good product

Hit up some need2sleep bro. Knock you out in 20 mins and out like a light.
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

have u tried any other preworkouts to compare it to?
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Hit up some need2sleep bro. Knock you out in 20 mins and out like a light.
    great review and yea I second the need2sleep **** def works.check my log out if you get a min

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-need-2-a.html
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    also posted over at **********************

whats goin on guys. so i decided to pickup a tub of n2kts to see what all the hype was about. i work really late so by the time i get to the gym, im completely shot. therefore i needed a good kick in the aas.

ive been taking 2 scoops with around 12oz water about a half hour before i get to the gym. the taste isn't bad. i got the grape flavor and yea there were some grapey notes to it. to me, taste isn't terribly important. i just want the stuff to work.

by the time i get to the gym and start warming up i feel not so tired anymore. the best way i could describe the feeling is an extremely focused mindset. it doesnt give me the shakes like others have in the past (like rpm) which is a good thing.

i have to say the pump effect is pretty damn good. i did chest and tri's yesterday and my tri's were extremely pumped. it got to the point where i really couldnt get a full range of motion w/o it being painful. this usually never happens with my tri's.

the only complaint i have is that i have trouble falling asleep now. ill go to bed 4-5 hours after taking it and i just cant get to sleep. its not the products fault, more of mine for going to the gym so late. i take zmk before bed also and it doesnt seem to help. i also notice im peeing more frequently at night. this and not being able to fall asleep is pretty annoying.

all in all good product
    Thanks for the solid review man
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. N2KTS Review
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 04:57 AM
  2. My N2KTS Green Apple Experience (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. Review of N2KTS!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 02:06 AM
  4. AE reviews N2KTS
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 02:05 AM