tumeric's affects on muscle pumps if any
- 12-15-2010, 02:33 AM
- 12-15-2010, 10:22 AM
12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
12-15-2010, 11:11 AM
I have never really seen a good dosing protocol typed out to get the benefits of Tumeric. I personally just buy it at the grocery store, usually in the ethnic foods section you can get a pretty good size bag for pretty cheap. I will say that I have taken a teaspoon a day when I have had soft tissue problems and it definitely helps a little bit.
12-15-2010, 11:13 AM
The turmeric brand I took was Nature's way, which is standardized to 95% circuminoids. I can't tell you if the extraction matters so much, I'd have to play around more. It was my mom's (thus why it was a lame grocery store brand). She takes it each day for arthritis and can feel when she misses a dose. I took it initially for a job related injury and then noticed the other effects. The headache story was a different time, and that formulation also contained boswellia.
If I had to try it, I'd maybe give NOW brand a go. I'm honestly not the best person to ask about it though. Maybe Custom or Skigazzi? They seem to know their herbs.
12-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:15 AM
- By jhferry in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:33 PM
- By wontdie in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:20 PM
- By Quinc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2007, 07:15 PM
- By jeepthang in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:30 AM