Primaforce Forskolin 50

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been using Primaforce Forskolin 50? Thinking of adding this in while using Erase.

Is Primaforce Forskolin 50 best dosed at 2 caps per day?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest starting at 1 cap regardless.... and working up every couple days. Pardon my laziness on looking into it... what is the dose of actual forskolin/cap? 50 mg?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Coleus forskholii extract (root) standardized to 20% yielding 50 mg active forskolin 250.0 mg

I'd suggest starting at 1 cap regardless.... and working up every couple days. Pardon my laziness on looking into it... what is the dose of actual forskolin/cap? 50 mg?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There is another thread deeply investigating Forslean and the extracts and benefits that was recently active, I don't recall the subject heading but it might be worth looking into :) Good luck.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Hopefully someone who has used Primaforce Forskolin 50 specifically will chime and and be able to provide some direct feedback.

There is another thread deeply investigating Forslean and the extracts and benefits that was recently active, I don't recall the subject heading but it might be worth looking into :) Good luck.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 50g Coleus forskohlii (10% Forslean) the serving size is 150mg maybe give a try.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like about 2 caps per day of Primaforce Forskolin should work well.

I got 50g Coleus forskohlii (10% Forslean) the serving size is 150mg maybe give a try.