Appetite

TeamT10

Awards
Just curious what you guys have found to be the best appetite suppressant out there

I have been having an incredibly difficult not eating constantly after cutting around 1600 calories for almost a year, and now that i have a decent amount of muscle and around 12% fat, im noticing my metabolism a hell of a lot higher, so i im thinking of moving up to 2000 but i would still like a suppressant

suggestions?

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Cant speak 1st hand. But a few of my mates on the bb competition scene often use Eca Stack

Also, Nicotine gum, and Green Tea are others ive herd used aswell.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
recreate worked well for me, so did oxyelite Pro.

I haven't used ECA stack, but I've heard of great results with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 suppresses the appetite very well.

The thing with appetite I have noticed is it is VERY variable. Some people get a suppressed appetite on caffeine. For me it actually increases my appetite. Different thing work very differently on appetite

I like Alpha-T2 because it does not contain caffeine but still has great ingredients to suppress the appetite. Just my personal opinion

Brothabill

Awards
The only thing that works is:
1) Phentermine by prescription
2) Rimonabant, even better than phentermine, also WAS by prescription but pulled by the company after a European panel issued a warning after 4 suicides occured out of approximaly 2000 participants vs 1 suicide in the control group. Works amazingly well, FDA did not approve it yet, but it may yet still be approved pending more trials.
Can only get it at some research supply, the good news on that is it its a hell of alot cheaper than 7$/day/pill with prescription.

Everything else is just crap marketing and placebo effect. Those two are the real deal, hence why big pharma is pursuing them. Also nattrexone added to the phentermine enhances its effect