New Year Recomp - Cut

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Hey All,

A am looking to lean out a bit in the new year, got a few questions please bear with me, here is the plan so far.

25yo, 5'9" 165lb ish, 10-12% guess (can see abs when flexing)
Been working out properly for 3 years.

Diet: Clean, lots of meat, eggs, brown rice, brown pasta, veg etc.

Cals - maintenance, dropping to a 10% deficit after a few weeks.
Macros - 40:40:20 or 50:30:20, C:p:F (low carb doesn't work for me as I cycle and run - just burns me out)

Workout:

I've been doing a mix of 10x3, 5x5 and 3x10 whilst bulking and my strength and size is up, but I'm gonna try the Stronglifts 5x5 plan as I'm fairly new to this (3 years or so) and I figure following a plan properly would be a good experience, even if I customise it later.

Also 20-30 mins of running, cycling or rowing 3 times a week.

Maybe some bodyweight circuits if I feel up to it later in the program.

Supps:

Finished a Natabolic Stack a week ago (I love you LG) :love: PRs in everything!
Currently Anadraulic State GT on workout days, straight creatine mono on my off days.
Multivitamin
Whey protein

Questions:

I have a bottle of 120 TT-33 caps - came free with some Maximize V2
Should I throw these in? Seems a shame to waste them

I am thinking of adding Erase + AT2 at week 8 or week 12 and really shift from a recomp to a cut ready for the summer. Any comments on this idea?

Thanks Guys

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey All,

A am looking to lean out a bit in the new year, got a few questions please bear with me, here is the plan so far.

25yo, 5'9" 165lb ish, 10-12% guess (can see abs when flexing)
Been working out properly for 3 years.

Diet: Clean, lots of meat, eggs, brown rice, brown pasta, veg etc.

Cals - maintenance, dropping to a 10% deficit after a few weeks.
Macros - 40:40:20 or 50:30:20, C:p:F (low carb doesn't work for me as I cycle and run - just burns me out)

Workout:

I've been doing a mix of 10x3, 5x5 and 3x10 whilst bulking and my strength and size is up, but I'm gonna try the Stronglifts 5x5 plan as I'm fairly new to this (3 years or so) and I figure following a plan properly would be a good experience, even if I customise it later.

Also 20-30 mins of running, cycling or rowing 3 times a week.

Maybe some bodyweight circuits if I feel up to it later in the program.

Supps:

Finished a Natabolic Stack a week ago (I love you LG) :love: PRs in everything!
Currently Anadraulic State GT on workout days, straight creatine mono on my off days.
Multivitamin
Whey protein

Questions:

I have a bottle of 120 TT-33 caps - came free with some Maximize V2
Should I throw these in? Seems a shame to waste them

I am thinking of adding Erase + AT2 at week 8 or week 12 and really shift from a recomp to a cut ready for the summer. Any comments on this idea?

Thanks Guys
I would wait on the TT-33 if youre going to use Alpha-T2/Erase. I like the idea of switching to that. If you want to go all out cut, you could even go AT2/Erase/OEP.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-alpha-t2-oxyelite-pro-stack-1-1-1-units.html

You save $25 by getting the stack. But if it is out of your budget, I would stick with AT2/Erase. Targeted fat loss, decrease fat storage, increase testosterone.

I would dose like this. I added in the OEP incase you decide to use that stack.

Morning: 2 AT2, 2 Erase, [1 OEP]
Evening: 1 AT2, 1 Erase, [2 OEP]

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Ok, so not worth running TT-33 from Wk8 - Wk 12 then going AT2+Erase ?

I have a bottle of TT-33 already so seems like a good idea to use it (unless it is going to harm my progress somehow)

I probably won't add OEP - simply because I haven't used AT2 or Erase before and will be nice to see the results without OEP.

Possibly add it in on my next cut........

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can run TT-33 for 4 weeks followed by AT2/Erase for 4 weeks.

But if you are going to use TT-33 for 4 weeks dont use AT2 longer than 4 weeks, and vice versa