Activate Extreme vs. Triazole

  1. Registered User
    Sommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    Activate Extreme vs. Triazole


    Which one is the better option?

  2. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Both....different purposes.

    Triazole - Elevates total test levels by lowering estrogen levels. It's the best supplement that I've ever used, in terms of varying benefits I received from the product. There are many reviews regarding the efficacy of this product, which you can find using the search function.

    Activate Extreme - Also elevates total test levels, but essentially it helps to elevate free test, which is deemed the most useful in terms of gym results. Currently running AX, into my second week and noticing libido is off the charts, in addition to feeling stronger in the gym.
  3. Registered User
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^What he said...

    Stack em' together
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    ^^^^What he said...

    Stack em' together
    Sounds like a plan, right there!
  5. Registered User
    onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Triazole did nothing for me, waste of money and time.
  6. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Triazole did nothing for me, waste of money and time.
    Care to elaborate? Every other person that took Triazole had great things to say about it. How about doing a quick review including:

    - Length of cycle
    - Dosage and times
    - Training regime
    - Diet
    - Age
    - Training experience
    - Goals while using Triazole
    etc.
    etc.
  7. Registered User
    nilebo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Triazole did nothing for me, waste of money and time.
    First time I heard this regarding Triazole. Hmmm.
  8. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nilebo2 View Post
    First time I heard this regarding Triazole. Hmmm.
    Same here that's why I was hoping for some more details.
  9. Registered User
    onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Care to elaborate? Every other person that took Triazole had great things to say about it. How about doing a quick review including:

    - Length of cycle
    - Dosage and times
    - Training regime
    - Diet
    - Age
    - Training experience
    - Goals while using Triazole
    etc.
    etc.
    I had one bottle and used it as directed. I work out 2 times a day have a good diet and have been training for competition for 15 years. Was hoping for some better recovery, maybe a little better mood and sleep, that some people was talking about, libodo boost but got nothing out of it. I think it was a waste of money/time. Do not recomend it.
  10. Registered User
    fayd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    What do you do that you workout twice a day?
  11. Registered User
    onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fayd View Post
    What do you do that you workout twice a day?
    Run or grapple in the morning and box or lift weights at night. I do that 5-6 days a week.
  12. Registered User
    louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0


    I cant say onlyone isnt telling the truth!!!! But, it doesnt matter what forum I go on Triazole gets good feedback!!! And I go on RX, BB.com, Modernfitness, etc.. So even though it did not work for him there is definitely bloodwork proving that it does work for most!!!
  13. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Triazole works period. If anyone tells you that it doesn't work, ask them to detail their exact routine and diet. I'll bet the house that is where they fell short.
  14. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Triazole works period. If anyone tells you that it doesn't work, ask them to detail their exact routine and diet. I'll bet the house that is where they fell short.
    So true! Simply saying I have a good diet really means I eat and diet is only a four letter word...

  15. Registered User
    onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    So true! Simply saying I have a good diet really means I eat and diet is only a four letter word...
    lol, I wish I did get all the nice result everybody was talking about. My body don't respond very well on some thing other get great results. I'm not saying it doesn't work, just that it didn't work on me and that I would not recomend it.

    btw I have a nutritionist that makes my diet and a trainers that plans my workouts.
  16. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    lol, I wish I did get all the nice result everybody was talking about. My body don't respond very well on some thing other get great results. I'm not saying it doesn't work, just that it didn't work on me and that I would not recomend it.

    btw I have a nutritionist that makes my diet and a trainers that plans my workouts.
    I'd be a fool to say that every supplement is a hit, cause it isn't. Some people don't even respond positive to ephedrine for fat loss and that stuff has been shown in countless studies to be probably the best fat loss tool in history (effects:side effects considered).

    May i ask what dose of Triazole you used, however? This really is the first nonchalant response i have seen for Triazole so far (and it has been available for about 5 months now) so i am interested in learning a little more about your experience.
  17. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    I know experienced people like to break products down "you can't compare these because one is an AI and the other boosts test through different pathways" etc.

    It doesn't mean you can't compare two supplements. Which would provide OP with better results if he only bought one? Admittedly his question was very vague.

    Both claim to boost test so physical results would be similar. I would be interested if someone was going to buy one of these products which would be pushed more as I was interested in trying them and didn't know which I would pick if I had to opt for just one.

    Suggestions?
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Admittedly my comments are based on another thread rather than the comments in this one. If someone asks to compare a test booster to an estrogen reducer some people get their panties in a twist.
  19. Registered User
    onlyone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    May i ask what dose of Triazole you used, however? This really is the first nonchalant response i have seen for Triazole so far (and it has been available for about 5 months now) so i am interested in learning a little more about your experience.
    I didn't mean to sound "nonchalant", sorry about that. I used it as directed, I think I even sent you a PM to make sure I got it right, but got nothing out of it. Like you said, some people just respond better then others.
  20. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    I didn't mean to sound "nonchalant", sorry about that. I used it as directed, I think I even sent you a PM to make sure I got it right, but got nothing out of it. Like you said, some people just respond better then others.
    If you did i apologise for not remembering. My memory is like a seive sometimes.
  21. Registered User
    Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Both....different purposes.

    Triazole - Elevates total test levels by lowering estrogen levels. It's the best supplement that I've ever used, in terms of varying benefits I received from the product. There are many reviews regarding the efficacy of this product, which you can find using the search function.

    Activate Extreme - Also elevates total test levels, but essentially it helps to elevate free test, which is deemed the most useful in terms of gym results. Currently running AX, into my second week and noticing libido is off the charts, in addition to feeling stronger in the gym.

    Which gave stronger libido boost? Mines hit the floor as of late, various test boosters failing to achieve anything (daa&erase copies, iforce tropinolxp, etc.)

    Ive got my finger on the trigger...
  22. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post

    Which gave stronger libido boost? Mines hit the floor as of late, various test boosters failing to achieve anything (daa&erase copies, iforce tropinolxp, etc.)

    Ive got my finger on the trigger...
    Activate xtreme imo.
  23. Registered User
    Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    I went for triazole,
  24. Registered User
    jaakonpallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0


    I never saw any benefits of triazole , just couldnt tolerate the headaches it gave to me.Similar to cialis but 3 times stronger.played with dosages and timing..nothing helped.
  25. Registered User
    Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    I get the headaches today! grrr.

    beginning to lose faith in any test boosters, just have grumpy sides and no gains. still no libido
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I get the headaches today! grrr.

    beginning to lose faith in any test boosters, just have grumpy sides and no gains. still no libido
    Let Alphamax restore your faith! haha Once you wrap up your run, check out the profile on alphamax, all top proven ingredients, full dosed, non-prop blend so you know everything your getting.

    Personally ive liked runs of triazole in the past but IMO i havent ran a test booster as effective as Alphamax.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  27. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    whats with the headaches? Never noticed that about Triazole, but I dont read a ton about it.
  28. Registered User
    Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    Generally love aramistane, its a good supplement. I may use this alpha max for pct after some var
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Generally love aramistane, its a good supplement. I may use this alpha max for pct after some var
    Let us know if you give it a try, people are loving the results!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  30. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Triazole has bloods (fake or not at least they have many), great reviews, great logs.

    I liked it.

    I never got anything what so ever from arimistane. Placebo supplement IMO, but that's only my opinion
  31. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Triazole has bloods (fake or not at least they have many), great reviews, great logs.

    I liked it.

    I never got anything what so ever from arimistane. Placebo supplement IMO, but that's only my opinion
    I didn't notice a thing from triazole when I used it, it's a been a while though may try it again.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. Registered User
    Toff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Answers
    0


    Libido is up, finally. I bet erase would have got me here quicker though i feel. Stilll, good to be back. Feel happier in general too, maybe my estrogen was too high
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole & Activate Extreme Review
    By T-Bone in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Triazole & Activate Extreme To gain size and strenght ?
    By maik in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 01:26 PM
  3. Activate extreme and triazole stack help
    By Sommy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:49 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in