• Established
Looking for one of these to use along with Erase:

- Testabolan
- TestoPro
- Hypertest
- Diesel Test Hardcore
- Diesel Test Pro-Cycle
- Activate Xtreme
If those are the only options you are allowing yourself, then go with Activate Xtreme.

~Rosie~

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Another for activate xtreme if those are the only choices

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
DTHC tastes/smells like *******. made me puke. then couldnt take it afterwards w/o feeling queasy. Stick to activate

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
AX would be my first choice , 2nd would T-bol , and even something like CEL'c post cycle support, testopro..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX, using it now on a solo run heading into my second week and noticing some lovely gains in the size and strength department. Also noticing improved- libido, quality of sleep, vascularity, and aggression.

I'm gonna order another bottle and stack it with some erase and DAA!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention DAA as I was just reading up on it. :)

How are you dosing AX?

AX, using it now on a solo run heading into my second week and noticing some lovely gains in the size and strength department. Also noticing improved- libido, quality of sleep, vascularity, and aggression.

I'm gonna order another bottle and stack it with some erase and DAA!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Out of all the ones you listed Ive only tried testopro....but i strongly recommend it. Im a big fan of testofen and divanil and get great results while im on testopro.

A stack that hit testboosting from various angles that I personally want to run:

Testopro
Erase
DAA via testforce 2
HGHpro to keep prolactin in check as well as boost GH and gain the the benefits from that

The Stack I am currently running is:

Testopro
Stoked
HGHpro
Perform
Glycobol

And ive already hit a number of PR's that I am very satisfied with.

As far as testopro and erase go here is a link to a review:

ERASE + TESTOPRO REVIEW

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
DAA by popradol by EST ,will keep you with the alpha male feeling and horny all the time!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you should mention DAA as I was just reading up on it. :)

How are you dosing AX?
Two caps twice a day. It's a sponsored run and that's what they gave me. I would have like to do 6 caps a day but I'm getting good results with 4. I believe Ax and daa will stack well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you recommend something different from the options I listed?
Activate Xtreme is a great product - the original anyways (since I have not yet used the reformulated on to have an opinion re personal experience with the product), so there is nothing wrong with that. I would however, use something else, yes - you only need to look at the products and stacks I have and continued to use (and there are products that I use all the time, or use on and off) to see what products I would recommend.

~Rosie~

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but might try that another time.

Looking to also add in a DAA product; maybe something like Propadrol EP.

Erase + Test Booster + Propadrol EP

Id say Titanium, NP has a nice offer on the combo.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, after checking that seems to be the case...gonna go with just plain DAA... never used it before so not sure what to expect from it.

Doesn't the propadrol EP have an AI in it already?

I personally would just get NP's bulk DAA then. Bulk DAA+Activate X+ Erase.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great!

Think I am going to stick with Erase + Test Booster for this round and hold off on the DAA until next time.

Tastes lemony. Like acid. You could add it to kookiaid or eat it alone. No bad at all.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may help your decision, or, make it harder lol

On top of what is listed below, I have seen very positive results for Erase + DAA stacks (bulk powder, test force 2, TCF-1) as well as Erase + Titanium stack.

Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!
I had two bottles of Pink Magic laying around so I am running them right now with Erase, results have been excellent. I recover instantly and strength is through the roof and I am only in week 5. I added Erase about 3 weeks ago and it instantly made things better in ever facet of this run. I would not run a natty test booster without it and most only need 2 per day, lasts 45 days then! :bigeyes:
Received this email today from a store owner that sells both Erase and TestoPro:

I tried Erase stacked with testopro and it was awesome. I had taken testopro solo before so I knew how it worked. Around week two is when erase really kicked in for me but my libido was way up and hit prs on bench,squat, and deadlift. I have noticed an increase in peoples interest in erase since I started the stack. Both your products are getting very positive reviews both from me and my customers.

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having second thoughts....

Might just go with Erase + DAA this go around; wondering how that combo would be.
It's a solid stack. Could even add Powerfull to control prolactin from the DAA. Then you have controlled prolactin and estrogen, and increased test!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
And the icing on the cake might just be Primaforce Forskolin 50. :beerchug:

It's a solid stack. Could even add Powerfull to control prolactin from the DAA. Then you have controlled prolactin and estrogen, and increased test!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Add some Titanium. Using it as part of PCT. Still gaining.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestatropinV2
Testopro
Hcgenerate
Activate Xtreme

All great test boosters with great ingredient profiles and great reviews!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is a great product; have used it before and will definitely use it again; just wanted to try something different this time; considering either Testopro or DTHC.

Thanks for all the Activate Xtreme love, folks. Much appreciated!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Going with Primaforce Forskolin + DTHC + Erase for this cycle.

Anyone else used this cycle before?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Going with Primaforce Forskolin + DTHC + Erase for this cycle.

Anyone else used this cycle before?
No.. but Im going with BBS C-Bolic and Erase right now, started C-Bolic 2-3 weeks before Erase tho so its done in 1w. I cant really notice anything from forskolin anymore.. Carbolin19 from Biotest was the only one and its not legal to sell in Sweden anymore :( , but I'm horny as hell from Erase and beginning to see my veins again lol. Seems like I recover faster to :) upped my dose today to 3 caps.. lets see how this is going!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I'm horny as hell from Erase and beginning to see my veins again lol. Seems like I recover faster to :) upped my dose today to 3 caps.. lets see how this is going!
Erase tends to have that effect on libido :D

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I concur with all of those suggesting a DAA products. Testforce and TCF-1 seem to be the favorites by far. You also could look into a resveratrol product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur with all of those suggesting a DAA products. Testforce and TCF-1 seem to be the favorites by far. You also could look into a resveratrol product.
Be aware that Resveratrol also blocks estrogen and stimulates Testosterone production, so would be a double whammy stacked with Erase - but you want to be careful not to decrease Estrogen TOO much.

If looking at something effective containing resveratrol, Sustain Alpha would be excellent.

~Rosie~