Tropinol 6-9lb Gain.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is directed to the iForce reps as there aren't any completed logs yet that I am aware of.

In the writeup there is an expected 6-9lb gain. Where has this figure come from- was this achieved by the alpha testers?

I did ask it in someone elses log but didn't get an answer from the reps who chimed in and didn't want to hijack the thread more than necessary.

Thank you.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been away for about a month, m trying to het this info myself. When I do Ill let you know..Maybe Mike or James can chime in

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if it can really raise ur test level 350% (3.5x) it could get someone from 500 to 1750... which would be epic. but thats a huge boost, and im not sure its even possible outside of a pct type situation.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I personally know, the results stated are those achieved by our initial round of testers; although I did not have contact with any of those individuals as my place is here on the boards. Because we know members on the boards, I would think the opinion of those running logs currently will be much more valued. I am excited to see what pans out here and hope everyone is honest in either a positive or negative direction!

Mike

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
if it can really raise ur test level 350% (3.5x) it could get someone from 500 to 1750... which would be epic. but thats a huge boost, and im not sure its even possible outside of a pct type situation.
I think in humans 150% boost is about as big as it gets, based on studies administering increasingly large doses of LH/hcg (I assume that increased LH is the mechanism of action of bulbine)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think in humans 150% boost is about as big as it gets, based on studies administering increasingly large doses of LH/hcg (I assume that increased LH is the mechanism of action of bulbine)
i took 350% from their write-up, and it is a pretty huge stretch.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well they are BIG numbers...But hopefully the testers will get good results. Seems Pretty high though(numbers wise). But like I said We shall see

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been away for about a month, m trying to het this info myself. When I do Ill let you know..Maybe Mike or James can chime in

I don't know who Mike or James are but I am eager for someone to chime in and clarify. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regards to humans, it's more than a stretch - it's a lie.
the 347% claim is directly from the study, and you are correct, it was in rats.

HOWEVER, as can be seen in our alpha hormone panels, we had a 275% increase and a 323% increase so far!

even if someone only sees a 150% increase, the gains will be noticeable for sure!

Our alpha testers gained between 6-9lbs on their cycle. We didn't pull the number out of thin air. These testers were bulking however mind you, so its not like they cut their calories and magically gained 6-9lbs

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many testers were involved who achieved this? Also, was this from just one bottle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many testers were involved who achieved this? Also, was this from just one bottle?

we had 8 alpha testers.

1/2 used 1 bottle, and 1/2 used 2 bottles(its based upon weight).

Out of that group, the lowest weight gain was seen from the smaller testers(obviously), and the most impressive lbs gains from the larger testers.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The alpha tester results are impressive but I am a bit concerned that the percentage increases are all (unless I missed it which I may have) in testers whose starting levels of test are below normal? Right?

Mr.50

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The alpha tester results are impressive but I am a bit concerned that the percentage increases are all (unless I missed it which I may have) in testers whose starting levels of test are below normal? Right?

Mr.50
Some started lower and others didn't...waiting to get more results I can post :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some started lower and others didn't...waiting to get more results I can post :)
Are these from the other 6 alpha testers- when will you have them?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know who Mike or James are but I am eager for someone to chime in and clarify. :)
I'm Mike btw. Please feel free to PM me at anytime with questions; I am better suited at helping with diet and training in connection to I-Force products and how to run stacks; Vaughn is the better person to contact with these sorts of questions involving science and research. We all have our own specialty so to say :). If I don't know the answer though, I will forward it to the correct person!

Mike

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these from the other 6 alpha testers- when will you have them?
Bump this. I am waiting for some blood results from men who are within normal range before jumping on the bandwagon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump this. I am waiting for some blood results from men who are within normal range before jumping on the bandwagon.
there should be some beta testers posting blood work up soon, i believe a handful decided to get their own blood work for verification ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to the other 6 alpha testers?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on iForce reps!