hey guys one last time :]

1. hey guys one last time :]

Hey guys so i recently took daa, and had a bit of an estrogen flare up, causing my nips to get sensitive and libido to crash, im trying to get it down asap so my i dont get gyno.

Im looking for a natural AI, would formadrol extreme work to lower my estrogen levels back to normal without lowering any other hormones, i read ones with atd can do stuff to DHT and all that stuff.

2. Erase
    7 methoxy
    stoked
    EDIT:If prolactin build up, Powerfull
    •   

3. could i stack powerfull and formadrol extreme

4. Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    could i stack powerfull and formadrol extreme
    Yup

5. Activate Xtream has L Dopa which help with prolactin. It will also help in the libido dept. Stack it with erase

•   

6. does activate lower estrogen at at?

7. no, thats what triazol does

8. Quote Originally Posted by ThER6KinG View Post
    Hey guys so i recently took daa, and had a bit of an estrogen flare up, causing my nips to get sensitive and libido to crash, im trying to get it down asap so my i dont get gyno.

Im looking for a natural AI, would formadrol extreme work to lower my estrogen levels back to normal without lowering any other hormones, i read ones with atd can do stuff to DHT and all that stuff.
    Erase is the strongest natural AI I have used. ATD based anti-estrogens probably aren't your best bet if your trying to recover from something. I would use Erase at 3 caps per day. You won't be sorry!

9. ok and rebound after finishing erase?

10. No rebound. It is a suicide inhibitor with no metabolites that negatively effect HPTA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey Guys, What can I take to sleep for a really long time??
    By GOTSPEED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:56 PM
  2. First time cycle...Need your guys opinon on my PCT
    By TheBreeze in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:21 PM
  3. It's Time For Some E-BOL Guys!!
    By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:24 AM
  4. Alright guys I need some big time help here.. stuck..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 11:45 AM