hey guys one last time :]

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so i recently took daa, and had a bit of an estrogen flare up, causing my nips to get sensitive and libido to crash, im trying to get it down asap so my i dont get gyno.

Im looking for a natural AI, would formadrol extreme work to lower my estrogen levels back to normal without lowering any other hormones, i read ones with atd can do stuff to DHT and all that stuff.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
could i stack powerfull and formadrol extreme

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Xtream has L Dopa which help with prolactin. It will also help in the libido dept. Stack it with erase

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
does activate lower estrogen at at?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys so i recently took daa, and had a bit of an estrogen flare up, causing my nips to get sensitive and libido to crash, im trying to get it down asap so my i dont get gyno.

Im looking for a natural AI, would formadrol extreme work to lower my estrogen levels back to normal without lowering any other hormones, i read ones with atd can do stuff to DHT and all that stuff.
Erase is the strongest natural AI I have used. ATD based anti-estrogens probably aren't your best bet if your trying to recover from something. I would use Erase at 3 caps per day. You won't be sorry!

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok and rebound after finishing erase?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No rebound. It is a suicide inhibitor with no metabolites that negatively effect HPTA