Intra workout drink
- 12-10-2010, 09:12 PM
- 12-11-2010, 01:51 PM
I think it's a good option, just depends on your goals. I add some things to it for my custon intra w/o: wms, creatine, beta alanine, glycerol monostearate . . . sometimes 10g hydrowhey.
Other good options are Purple Wraath and Intra-Aid, I really liked the Intra-Aid.
- 12-11-2010, 02:02 PM
12-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I love Xtend!. Just try a different flavor.
12-11-2010, 02:11 PM
I have tried purple wraath,surge from axis labs and protocol by Genomix all good for recovery an intra!!
12-11-2010, 03:29 PM
cheap ass bulk dextrose, cheap ass bulk creatine, cheap ass bulk beta alanine, cheap ass bulk BCAA, water, ice. LOL u get the point
12-12-2010, 12:21 AM
12-12-2010, 08:16 AM
I like the carbs in regular body mortar because I work out first thing in the morning. I also like that its a simple formula. I alternate pre workouts and don't have to worry about getting too much of anything and can add bulk ingredients if needed. Very cost effective too if you look at grams of leucine per serving. Have also used and liked purple intrain.
12-12-2010, 08:37 AM
I usually go with Xtend and some creatine, but I just started on a tub of Chain'd out. I couldn't say if it works better or worse. I never really notice a difference in energy levels. I'm just trying to keep from getting too catabolic.
Size Up is nice if you're looking for a good pump.
12-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Chaind out is not worth ur cash, remember its about 5g of bcaa per scoop not 7 due to the weight of the malate. Also there are no studies on malate reducing glucogenisis. To boot layne norton states that only one amino of the 3 bcaas is glucogenic and that valine and adding malate to that wont change anything.
As far as intra wo goes i like the looks of purple wraath for this, add some green mag and ur good to go, if you want carbs in the formula size on Mp is amazing, i lost body fat while on it
12-12-2010, 11:02 AM
12-12-2010, 12:53 PM
1. Gatorade Recovery drink - this is new, I tried when it came out, tastes good and has protein and carbs that your body needs
2. To save money, several good pre-workout products are designed to be consumed as Intra-workout drinks. Looks for those. I use Bulldozer XL5000 as pre (1.5 scopps) and Intra (1 scoop) which has my BCAA, Glutamine, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Glycine and Citrulline. Saves you time and money
3. OR make your own, just mix BCAA+Glutamine with Dextrose or Gatorade poweder
12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xtreme1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:10 AM
- By djsnipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:11 AM
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:12 PM