best stim free fatburner?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats best fat burner out there that doesn't have stims in it etc?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
green tea has caffeine and forskolin upsets stomach

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x-lean
cortisol blocking effects without stims

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A solid metabolic enhancer like TT33 or a nutrient partitioner like Anabolic pump IMO.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tt-33 + lean xtreme ftw!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats best fat burner out there that doesn't have stims in it etc?
There's plenty of products that are non-stimulant and have fat burning effects, although not specifically "fat burners" - such as IGF-2 (a Growth Hormone booster) and Erase (i.e. a Testosterone booster/AI/cortisol controller).

As far as "specific", non-stimulant "fat burners", Alpha-T2 and DCP are excellent. H.E.A.T. is s a product that I have heard a lot about and is also worth looking into.

~Rosie~

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
That's why there's Adipoxil!
Very true sir! I tried it a while ago whilst on a cycle and trying to clean bulk. It did stop me from gain too much fat. Never tried it on a cut. It could me my next cutting cycle...thank s for reminding me of...I was struggling to come up with my next cutting compound.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about Alpha T2 being stimulant free...HEAT also doesn't look like its stimulant free. Try Sesamin for a great STIMULANT FREE fat burner that has a ton of other benefits also.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
SAN T3 Extreme + SNS Reduce XT + Now EGCG

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about Alpha T2 being stimulant free...HEAT also doesn't look like its stimulant free. Try Sesamin for a great STIMULANT FREE fat burner that has a ton of other benefits also.
For most people, HEAT is going to be non-stim. Some might get a small amount from the alpha-Y, but, for most, it will be without any stimulation. I personally hate Y-HCl, but I love alpha-Y.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Coffee Bean Extract isn't a stimulant?. I'm guessing it has some caffeine in it.

Also I don't know much about alpha Yohimbine but I would guess by the way it works that it is a stimulant. I'm just trying to stay as close as possible to what the original thread started wanted- A product without any ingredients classified as stimulants.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Coffee Bean Extract isn't a stimulant?. I'm guessing it has some caffeine in it.

Also I don't know much about alpha Yohimbine but I would guess by the way it works that it is a stimulant.
Alpha Yohimbine is an alpha2 adrenoreceptor antagonist. It does not directly stimulate, but prolongs the lipolytic actions of adrenaline and nor-adrenaline by preventing negative feedback.

It also enhances dopaminergic action (hence the appetite suppression and central energy expendiure enhancement) without stims.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the Evodiamine?. I've taken redline before which is based off of evodiamine and believe me that stuff is a strong powerful stimulant!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys I didn't mean to turn this into a Q&A session. I just think its better to be safe than sorry when trying specifically to avoid stimulants.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the Evodiamine?. I've taken redline before which is based off of evodiamine and believe me that stuff is a strong powerful stimulant!
Evodiamine is a strange TRPV-1 agonist...it's not the evodiamine, but the actual stimulants in Redline that gave you the stim effect.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to add another question, if thats okay...
how does HEAT feel? is there much of a feeling at all or is it rather unnoticeable?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Been on Sesa for years for ALL the additional health reasons in adition to PPAR-a mediated fat loss). Sesa is easy to overlook due to lack of sex appeal and hype.

A few other non-sexy staples "could be": Green Tea, ALCAR/PLCAR, Fish Oil, LOW CARB regimens (addressing MACRO ratio's and timing of the carbs too), increasing thermogenic foods (proteins and fiber), increasing meal frequency while decreasing meal volume to keep insulin in check, DCP (PPAR modulators), GDA's, and fasted cardio in the AM.

For me, along with the aforementioed, Lean Xtreme is unrivaled.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For most people, HEAT is going to be non-stim. Some might get a small amount from the alpha-Y, but, for most, it will be without any stimulation. I personally hate Y-HCl, but I love alpha-Y.
regardless, they are not stim free.

telling someone a product is stim free when it actually isnt is extremely irresponsible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
regardless, they are not stim free.

telling someone a product is stim free when it actually isnt is extremely irresponsible.
The product does not directly stimulate, therefore it is stim-free.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no methylsynephrine in HEAT Stack.
hey man, I was just referring to this product:

ALPHA-T2 Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg ** 150 mcg **
Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg ** 30 mg **
Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg ** 7 mg **

heatstack looks sweeeeet

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey man, I was just referring to this product:

ALPHA-T2 Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg ** 150 mcg **
Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg ** 30 mg **
Rauwolscine HCL 7 mg ** 7 mg **

heatstack looks sweeeeet
For Arnold prep, I'm running Lean Xtreme, TT-33, DCP, HEAT Stack, and Eviscerate Smolder.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Arnold prep, I'm running Lean Xtreme, TT-33, DCP, HEAT Stack, and Eviscerate Smolder.
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

This sounds way too amazing...

I have HEAT and Eviscerate in the stash and a half bottle of Lean Xtreme, too. I may just have to pick up some TT-33 and add to it. I'd love to run DCP, but it was before my time starting out in the supp world and so I never got my hands on any.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

This sounds way too amazing...

I have HEAT and Eviscerate in the stash and a half bottle of Lean Xtreme, too. I may just have to pick up some TT-33 and add to it. I'd love to run DCP, but it was before my time starting out in the supp world and so I never got my hands on any.
NP has Adipoxil + TT-33 for $19.99 till supplies run out!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP has Adipoxil + TT-33 for $19.99 till supplies run out!
Thanks for the heads up, bro. May have to jump on that soon.

Then I just have to lean on dsade and the boys a bit to get that DCP back out ;) haha.