Erase or Activate Xtreme

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Erase or Activate Xtreme


    Was thinking of using Activate Xtreme, but then started hearing about Erase. Curious for those that have used both of these, how the two compare. Was looking to use one of these for 4 weeks then follow it with Lean Xtreme.

  2. Registered User
    louisaboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    403
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Was thinking of using Activate Xtreme, but then started hearing about Erase. Curious for those that have used both of these, how the two compare. Was looking to use one of these for 4 weeks then follow it with Lean Xtreme.
    Well, one is an AI and the other is a test booster!!! Activate Xtreme (test booster) Erase (AI). It really depends on what your goal is. I would use both.
  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Try stacking the 2, Erase works really well with any test booster
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Looking for recomp/leaning effects.

    Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Well, one is an AI and the other is a test booster!!! Activate Xtreme (test booster) Erase (AI). It really depends on what your goal is. I would use both.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Try stacking the 2, Erase works really well with any test booster
    Agreed stack them. I have been hearing nothing but great things about Erase.
  6. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0

    Erase vs. Lean Extreme


    How would Erase compare to Lean Xtreme?
  7. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    595
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looking for recomp/leaning effects.
    stack it with alpha t2 if you going for a recomp
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    How would Erase compare to Lean Xtreme?
    Erase is a AI and LX is a cortisol product they would stack well.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Was thinking of using Activate Xtreme, but then started hearing about Erase. Curious for those that have used both of these, how the two compare. Was looking to use one of these for 4 weeks then follow it with Lean Xtreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looking for recomp/leaning effects.
    You can't compare Activate Xtreme to Erase - both work completely differently. If anything, STACK them for the BEST results!


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    How would Erase compare to Lean Xtreme?
    Again, although Erase has cortisol controlling effects, Erase and Lean Xtreme are two very different products. Both are good products, but I prefer Erase over the refolmulated Lean Xtreme.

    Use Lean Xtreme in your time off Erase would be my recommendation.

    If you're looking at which product to stack with Activate Xtreme for a recomp, either will be fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Was going to, until I noticed T2 contains Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, which makes me nausea. :-(



    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    stack it with alpha t2 if you going for a recomp
  11. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Thought I saw elsewhere that Erase also controls cortisol and using both with be too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Erase is a AI and LX is a cortisol product they would stack well.
  12. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Can you elaborate? Erase more effective or better for recomp?


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I prefer Erase over the reformulated Lean Xtreme.

    ~Rosie~
  13. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Was going to, until I noticed T2 contains Rauwolscine HCl, is chemically related to yohimbine, which makes me nausea. :-(
    Acts on different receptors so doesn't have the same effects as regular yohimbine. Tried and test.
  14. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    1


    A question about alpha T-2. I've heard people say they've seen research which suggested the 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine is pretty much bunk and has no effect on metabolism. Is this true? If not, is anyone aware of research showing its effectiveness. I want to try Alpha T-2, I really do, but it this that's stopping me.
  15. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    For me, it has the same effect as Yohimbine HCI.

    I tried OxyElite Pro without knowing it contained Rauwolscine and experienced the exact same nausea feeling as using other products that contain yohimbine HCI; therefore, I cannot use alpha T-2.

    Curious though if Erase more effective or better for recomp?


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Acts on different receptors so doesn't have the same effects as regular yohimbine. Tried and test.
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    A question about alpha T-2. I've heard people say they've seen research which suggested the 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine is pretty much bunk and has no effect on metabolism. Is this true? If not, is anyone aware of research showing its effectiveness. I want to try Alpha T-2, I really do, but it this that's stopping me.
    my test cyp says on the label it will not enhance athletic performance-wanna bet????

    you can either go by what some guy said he heard another guy say that someone told him:


    or you can read the reviews that show how damned effective it is.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,106
    Answers
    2


    I have used 3,3-T2 alone. Anyone who says it doesn't work must have never tried it.
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I have used 3,3-T2 alone. Anyone who says it doesn't work must have never tried it.
    TRUTH
  19. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    I havent tried Erase but if your looking for synergy Triazole with Activate Extreme new formula, this is what DS rep suggested and its a solid scheme. I used it and had great gains (used it for a bulking cycle) should have used it for a recomp
    Week 1-2 ActX
    Week 3-4 ActX + TZ
    Week 5-6 TZ
    Week 7-8 ActX
    Week 9-10 ActX + TZ
    Week 11-12 TZ
    Alot of guys are saying good things about Erase and some have added it to their pct, I think TZ is a more complete AI check it out its ingredients,
  20. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0

    Arrow Triazole vs. Erase


    You bring up a good point, so using solo, how does Triazole compare with Erase?


    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    I havent tried Erase but if your looking for synergy Triazole with Activate Extreme new formula, this is what DS rep suggested and its a solid scheme. I used it and had great gains (used it for a bulking cycle) should have used it for a recomp
    Week 1-2 ActX
    Week 3-4 ActX + TZ
    Week 5-6 TZ
    Week 7-8 ActX
    Week 9-10 ActX + TZ
    Week 11-12 TZ
    Alot of guys are saying good things about Erase and some have added it to their pct, I think TZ is a more complete AI check it out its ingredients,
  21. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    You bring up a good point, so using solo, how does Triazole compare with Erase?
    I havent used TZ as a stand alone, and with Erase I have yet to try, what I do know is, if your going to use either you should use a good test booster with them, you'll have better results when you stack an AI with natty test booster.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Can you elaborate? Erase more effective or better for recomp?
    I've logged my experiences with the original Lean Xtreme, the reformulated Lean Xtreme, and Erase.

    Whether you get a successful recomp or not is going to be more dependent on your NUTRITION than on what supplements you use, so don't put the focus on supplements. Personally, though, using for a recomp, as I said, either Lean Xtreme or Erase will work. I just personally prefer Erase re effects and effectiveness - as I stated.


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    A question about alpha T-2. I've heard people say they've seen research which suggested the 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine is pretty much bunk and has no effect on metabolism. Is this true? If not, is anyone aware of research showing its effectiveness. I want to try Alpha T-2, I really do, but it this that's stopping me.
    Try Alpha-T2 and then tell us that it doesn't work.


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    You bring up a good point, so using solo, how does Triazole compare with Erase?
    From personal experience, as an AI, Triazole is stronger (i.e. dry joints, etc.), but for overall results and effects, Erase is the product that was more effective and is more suitable for me.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Of course, agree 100% completely. If diet is not inline, you are just wasting your money.

    With Erase, did you dose it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Whether you get a successful recomp or not is going to be more dependent on your NUTRITION than on what supplements you use, so don't put the focus on supplements.
    ~Rosie~
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Of course, agree 100% completely. If diet is not inline, you are just wasting your money.

    With Erase, did you dose it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?
    No I didn't - I started at 3 caps, went to 4 caps, and then 5 caps daily (doesn't take much searching to find that information). Read my log on it - The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Of course, agree 100% completely. If diet is not inline, you are just wasting your money.

    With Erase, did you dose it at 3 caps per day for 30 days?
    Diet is key, yup Rosie knows no doubt
  26. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, was simply referring to the directions based on the information listed onsite:

    Erase Directions:

    As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No I didn't - I started at 3 caps, went to 4 caps, and then 5 caps daily (doesn't take much searching to find that information). Read my log on it - The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE.

    ~Rosie~
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Yeah, was simply referring to the directions based on the information listed onsite:

    Erase Directions:

    As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
    You should follow the recommended Erase dosing, yes (the way I use products are specific to ME and I would not recommend to anyone). I use recommended dosing to assess my tolerance - you should know by now that I find and use dosing that works best for ME (and you should too). I have used 3,7-keto DHEA before, and therefore know how high I can go. If you have any issues, then please take them up with a PES representative like Josh (aka nattydisaster).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Great suggestions...thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You should follow the recommended Erase dosing, yes (the way I use products are specific to ME and I would not recommend to anyone). I use recommended dosing to assess my tolerance - you should know by now that I find and use dosing that works best for ME (and you should too). I have used 3,7-keto DHEA before, and therefore know how high I can go. If you have any issues, then please take them up with a PES representative like Josh (aka nattydisaster).

    ~Rosie~
  29. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Does Yohimbine HCI bother you?

    If so, I don't see how you wouldn't have the same experience with Alpha-T2 as it contains Rauwolscine.



    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Acts on different receptors so doesn't have the same effects as regular yohimbine. Tried and test.
  30. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Use Lean Xtreme in your time off Erase would be my recommendation.



    ~Rosie~
    Hang on, if you use either an AI or test booster, are you still not 'test boosting' and should come off all pathways for a month?

    ie. eraee 8weeks, 1 month off THEN Activate xtreme

    Reason i ask is i did erase for a month, then 8 weeks of ISA-TEST gf, now taking a month out... but from what youre saying i could hope straight back onto erase??
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Hang on, if you use either an AI or test booster, are you still not 'test boosting' and should come off all pathways for a month?

    ie. eraee 8weeks, 1 month off THEN Activate xtreme

    Reason i ask is i did erase for a month, then 8 weeks of ISA-TEST gf, now taking a month out... but from what youre saying i could hope straight back onto erase??
    Way to resurrect an old thread. Anyways, what is your point? You can use such products for 8-12 weeks before you "need" to take the recommended ~4-week break. Please read through the thread. If you are referring to Lean Xtreme as an "AI or test booster" you would be wrong. As far as what you're doing, take the month out would be recommended before using Erase again, yes, but what you do is entirely your personal decision (not everyone listens to what is "ideal").

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase and Activate Xtreme water retention
    By demonico in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. Titanium/Erase or Triazole/Activate Xtreme
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 11:35 AM
  3. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in