Is greens powder to cooked and dead to be much more than glorified fiber?
- 12-09-2010, 02:16 AM
- 12-09-2010, 04:49 AM
I am interested to see what people think.
I took Greens powder away with me on a 2 week business trip earlier this year. I knew I would not be getting much good food or much rest so I thought it would be good to take. Well I felt amazing the whole trip and did not get tired and was able to have some great workouts on the road. Seeing as I was only taking basic vitamins at the time and nothing else and eating out a lot I had to attribute it to the greens powder.
I have taken it ever since on days where I don't eat well.
- 12-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-06-2011, 09:36 AM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM
- By MPFit in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:32 AM
- By Resolve in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:04 PM
- By Conceptions in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2005, 07:30 PM