Status
Not open for further replies.
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to give a heads up to the Get Diesel fam. I talked to Chuck Diesel a little while ago, and he told me it's done and good. Info will be up on his site.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
about f'ing time

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed they put ribose with it and from what I have seen ribose and creatine after 30 days or so starts to turn brown. I like to keep my creatine seperatly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed they put ribose with it and from what I have seen ribose and creatine after 30 days or so starts to turn brown. I like to keep my creatine seperatly.
geezus-i think chuck knows what he is doing. if you don't like it, just don't buy it.:arg:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well then he might have taken it out of the new formula. I was reading about it on other message boards too how bio energy said they tried to work with some creatine companies but had no luck with the two in the same bottle.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well I hope nutra gets this ,I love to try this,I was very happy with JP8!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a valid point, but it can turn neon pink, and sing me spice girl songs. I don't care as long as it works.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats the whole thing is that after so long it becomes useless and so it is okay takin seperaly but when mixed togther in the same tub its not good any more apparently.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im personally am a believer in ribose so don't get me wrong I think he has the right intentions but was just not aware that some things just don't mix well together.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats cool Bombsquad, thanks for the feedback. I stay in touch with Chuck, so if y'all need any info just let me know, and I can get it out there for you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you seen this new form of ribose called Riboceine. RiboCeine™ It is a Cellgivity proprietary processed ingredient that represents a new defining category in nutriceuticals. With ribose aiding in the production of ATP and cysteine aiding in the production of glutathione they say its bette than just ribose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen this new form of ribose called Riboceine. RiboCeine™ It is a Cellgivity proprietary processed ingredient that represents a new defining category in nutriceuticals. With ribose aiding in the production of ATP and cysteine aiding in the production of glutathione they say its bette than just ribose.
No I haven't but now I feel obligated to research it. lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thing?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well then he might have taken it out of the new formula. I was reading about it on other message boards too how bio energy said they tried to work with some creatine companies but had no luck with the two in the same bottle.
NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 with Bioenergy Ribose and Krealkalyn, there is no reason why Ribose should turn brown because its mixed with creatine in 30 days. Ribose is a 5-pentnose sugar like Xylithol and they all turn brown when exposed the moisture in air. No one has ever complained their ETHER turned brown in 30 days unless water got in it or something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 with Bioenergy Ribose and Krealkalyn, there is no reason why Ribose should turn brown because its mixed with creatine in 30 days. Ribose is a 5-pentnose sugar like Xylithol and they all turn brown when exposed the moisture in air. No one has ever complained their ETHER turned brown in 30 days unless water got in it or something.
guess that settles that-once and for all.

btw-good to hear from you cd!

Status
Not open for further replies.