New Nos Ether formula.

  1. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    New Nos Ether formula.


    Just to give a heads up to the Get Diesel fam. I talked to Chuck Diesel a little while ago, and he told me it's done and good. Info will be up on his site.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  2. Registered User
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0


    Cool.
  3. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,960
    Answers
    0


    about f'ing time
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    I noticed they put ribose with it and from what I have seen ribose and creatine after 30 days or so starts to turn brown. I like to keep my creatine seperatly.
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I noticed they put ribose with it and from what I have seen ribose and creatine after 30 days or so starts to turn brown. I like to keep my creatine seperatly.
    geezus-i think chuck knows what he is doing. if you don't like it, just don't buy it.
  6. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    well then he might have taken it out of the new formula. I was reading about it on other message boards too how bio energy said they tried to work with some creatine companies but had no luck with the two in the same bottle.
  7. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0


    Well I hope nutra gets this ,I love to try this,I was very happy with JP8!!
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Well I hope nutra gets this ,I love to try this,I was very happy with JP8!!
    Nutra didn't pick it up.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I noticed they put ribose with it and from what I have seen ribose and creatine after 30 days or so starts to turn brown. I like to keep my creatine seperatly.
    It's a valid point, but it can turn neon pink, and sing me spice girl songs. I don't care as long as it works.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    Thats the whole thing is that after so long it becomes useless and so it is okay takin seperaly but when mixed togther in the same tub its not good any more apparently.
  11. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    Im personally am a believer in ribose so don't get me wrong I think he has the right intentions but was just not aware that some things just don't mix well together.
  12. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Thats cool Bombsquad, thanks for the feedback. I stay in touch with Chuck, so if y'all need any info just let me know, and I can get it out there for you.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    Have you seen this new form of ribose called Riboceine. RiboCeine™ It is a Cellgivity proprietary processed ingredient that represents a new defining category in nutriceuticals. With ribose aiding in the production of ATP and cysteine aiding in the production of glutathione they say its bette than just ribose.
  14. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Have you seen this new form of ribose called Riboceine. RiboCeine™ It is a Cellgivity proprietary processed ingredient that represents a new defining category in nutriceuticals. With ribose aiding in the production of ATP and cysteine aiding in the production of glutathione they say its bette than just ribose.
    No I haven't but now I feel obligated to research it. lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,829
    Answers
    0


    Any thing?
  16. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any thing?
    What?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    well then he might have taken it out of the new formula. I was reading about it on other message boards too how bio energy said they tried to work with some creatine companies but had no luck with the two in the same bottle.
    NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 with Bioenergy Ribose and Krealkalyn, there is no reason why Ribose should turn brown because its mixed with creatine in 30 days. Ribose is a 5-pentnose sugar like Xylithol and they all turn brown when exposed the moisture in air. No one has ever complained their ETHER turned brown in 30 days unless water got in it or something.
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 with Bioenergy Ribose and Krealkalyn, there is no reason why Ribose should turn brown because its mixed with creatine in 30 days. Ribose is a 5-pentnose sugar like Xylithol and they all turn brown when exposed the moisture in air. No one has ever complained their ETHER turned brown in 30 days unless water got in it or something.
    guess that settles that-once and for all.


    btw-good to hear from you cd!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Diesel: NOS Ether , Back in Stock! (New Formula)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. Ether 2010/Nos Ether Stack?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in