Supplement for focus/energy

RyanOFelt

Awards
Im looking for a decent supplement to help my focus, energy, and appetite throughout the day. I am a music major at the Conservatory in Kansas City and I have recently been struggling to keep up with the large work load. I take adderrall occasionally but I don't like the idea of being dependent on it. Ive heard of several supplements that are supposed to be good (Adderllin, Swagger, Black Cats, D4 Thermal Shock) but I wanted to check on here and get the opinions of people who have used them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Adderllin is good (crap tons of energy and focus), but also a huge thermogenic, which means you will sweat.
For a stim supplement I like motivate by AI.. Real clean focus and energy, no crash.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking for a decent supplement to help my focus, energy, and appetite throughout the day. I am a music major at the Conservatory in Kansas City and I have recently been struggling to keep up with the large work load. I take adderrall occasionally but I don't like the idea of being dependent on it. Ive heard of several supplements that are supposed to be good (Adderllin, Swagger, Black Cats, D4 Thermal Shock) but I wanted to check on here and get the opinions of people who have used them. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Gonna have to pimp a bit here, but please know that it's coming from the heart... StimulantX. Very clean, no crash, great mental uplift and focus. I could shoot story after story at ya, but instead... check your reputation comments. I just told you how to get a free sample. If you like it, let me know! If you don't, still let me know!

Best of luck to ya! :cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenadrine gives amazing clean energy with great focus, also APS is having buy one get one free.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that affects all areas you mentioned positively and without sides: BLACK CATS! At the end of the day, though, others can only give their experiences and recommendations, and it's up to you to decide, bearing in mind that not everyone has the same experience with the same product as another.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking for straight up stim, I am going to have to agree with Rosie here and say Black Cats.

I have stacked it with Alpha-T2...that stack packs quite the punch in energy, awesome on appetite control, and great on fat loss of course.

I just took 1 Black Cat with each Alpha-T2 dose. Stacking the Black Cat with the methyl-synephrine and alpha-y in AT2 is no joke!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for something besides a pill, Maximize v2 might be right up your alley. It tastes AMAZING in both fruit punch and rasp. lemonade.

Most here agree it is incredibly strong and will help keep up your energy and decrease your appetite all day.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meth... Takes great and less filling.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adderllin is good (crap tons of energy and focus), but also a huge thermogenic, which means you will sweat.
For a stim supplement I like motivate by AI.. Real clean focus and energy, no crash.
The thing I like best about motivate is that the way the caps are you can play a bit with dosing depending on your needs. Like for an early morning workout I may take 3 or if i'm really beat 4. But for that after lunch doldrums i just take 1 or 2 tops.

RyanOFelt

Awards
Thanks to everyone for your feedback. The only thing that Im really worried about is the focus factor...ive taken supplements in the past that were good for energy and thermogenics, but I also am trying to find something that will help me get through days of intense guitar practice for 4-5 hours on average, sometimes 8 hours or more. Im thinking about ordering a couple of different things eventually. And T-AD, I appreciate man, ill defintely get that sample and tell ya what I think.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FocusXT - sip it about 20mins before the desire results .. Checkout logs (pm me I can link u)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
obvious

obvious

Awards
Just jumping in to cast my vote for MAN's Swagger. I'm in University and I take 3 caps of Swagger about a half hour before I hit up the marathon study sessions. It definitely works to help with both focus and energy.

Just my .02!

MrDeadlift

Awards
PowerDrive from Biotest Labs was my favorite to give me a good mental boost. You can also try any pre-workout supplement which are loaded with stimulants for focus and concetration.