Not sold on Spirodex....yet

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up a bottle from the vitamin shoppe last night and took my 1 this morning on an empty stomach. I reallyyyyyy wanted the mood enhancing effect most talk about (at least those who recieved an early batch or samples it seems). An hour later I definitely was going strong but not in the way I wanted. It was very very stimmed out and not like the happy/focus most talked about, more like a ton of caffeine. It lasted a few hours and that was about it. Not feelling much now and certainly not the good mood/smooth energy I've read about. I will see if anything changes over the next few days and am very curious why so many early users touted the long lasting focus/mood altering aspect. Please feel free to comment with other experiences or maybe here from a rep? Thanks!

lmessi

Awards
i don`t think Gaspari is allowed to rep here.
Are u using only Spirodex at the moment?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I didn't know that. Yup, it's all I'm taking besides the basics....protein, multi vitamin, etc.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anybody try it or have similar experience on it?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got a bottle a couple of days ago. I have been taking a half a tablet twice a day and my mood, focus and energy has been great. I think a whole tab might be to strong for me unless Im really tired to start with. try cutting it in half and see how you like it.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i just got a bottle a couple of days ago. I have been taking a half a tablet twice a day and my mood, focus and energy has been great. I think a whole tab might be to strong for me unless Im really tired to start with. try cutting it in half and see how you like it.
thanks for the input! so i went with one after breakfast today and got nothing from it. kinda sucks so tomorrow i think i'll with exactly what you suggest because it sounds like that should be perfect. do you really feel the mood effects because that is one thing i really have not felt.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it puts me in a great mood all day long. the energy seems to last about 5 hours for each half tablet.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
L-theanine does great things for my mood

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using it and so does my wife we are on our 2nd shared bottle and my wife really feels the mood enhanching she is a nurse so pretty high stress job. I find for me it keeps me going nice and smooth throughout the day I dont' get a superdose of energy so I don't use it as a pre wo but I do get a good feeling consistent