Yohimbe - AnabolicMinds.com

Yohimbe

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Yohimbe

Granted i shouldnt be having these issues at my age, i went in and saw a physician and he told me its normal under my circumstances and would recover when my weight balanced back out after losing over 120lbs, also due to the fact i have been extremely ill, injured, and stressed

so i wanted something to just boost back up my sex life (nova took it away)

i was thinking of ordering a bottle of perform since i hear its amazing, but i wanted to pick up some yohimibe from my local GNC today (yes i know they are the devil) but they are having a sale today, and i figuired why the hell not

I am wondering does yohimbe work in a more immediate fashion (kind of like a pre-wo situation) or is it just that taking it over extended periods of time elongates or heightens sex

any input on stuff other than this that would make my sex life a little more interesting would be nice, having a hard time keeping up with the new misses

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it works at all for you (it doesn't for me) then it works acutely, not long term.
  3. Handsome and intelligent

Yohimbe (generic extract) can have a lot of side effects for many people. Might be an idea to try and get the cleaner yohimbine (high extract of the yohimbine alkaloid) as this has a lot fewer side effects associated with it if you go that route.

Some people notice it improves peripheral blood flow (including to your little TeamT10), others don't.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

whats the general sides associated?

anything else either of you would recommend

libido should be put back into place during january with a cycle followed by SA + Erase pct
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    whats the general sides associated?

anything else either of you would recommend

libido should be put back into place during january with a cycle followed by SA + Erase pct
    Anxiety, raised blood pressure, racing heart rate, headache.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Granted i shouldnt be having these issues at my age, i went in and saw a physician and he told me its normal under my circumstances and would recover when my weight balanced back out after losing over 120lbs, also due to the fact i have been extremely ill, injured, and stressed

so i wanted something to just boost back up my sex life (nova took it away)

i was thinking of ordering a bottle of perform since i hear its amazing, but i wanted to pick up some yohimibe from my local GNC today (yes i know they are the devil) but they are having a sale today, and i figuired why the hell not

I am wondering does yohimbe work in a more immediate fashion (kind of like a pre-wo situation) or is it just that taking it over extended periods of time elongates or heightens sex

any input on stuff other than this that would make my sex life a little more interesting would be nice, having a hard time keeping up with the new misses
    try erase.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yohimbe Help
    By BigBeazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. T-911 without Yohimbe?
    By Mr.50 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 08:12 AM
  3. Yohimbe