Yohimbe

TeamT10

Awards
Granted i shouldnt be having these issues at my age, i went in and saw a physician and he told me its normal under my circumstances and would recover when my weight balanced back out after losing over 120lbs, also due to the fact i have been extremely ill, injured, and stressed

so i wanted something to just boost back up my sex life (nova took it away)

i was thinking of ordering a bottle of perform since i hear its amazing, but i wanted to pick up some yohimibe from my local GNC today (yes i know they are the devil) but they are having a sale today, and i figuired why the hell not

I am wondering does yohimbe work in a more immediate fashion (kind of like a pre-wo situation) or is it just that taking it over extended periods of time elongates or heightens sex

any input on stuff other than this that would make my sex life a little more interesting would be nice, having a hard time keeping up with the new misses

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it works at all for you (it doesn't for me) then it works acutely, not long term.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe (generic extract) can have a lot of side effects for many people. Might be an idea to try and get the cleaner yohimbine (high extract of the yohimbine alkaloid) as this has a lot fewer side effects associated with it if you go that route.

Some people notice it improves peripheral blood flow (including to your little TeamT10), others don't.

TeamT10

Awards
whats the general sides associated?

anything else either of you would recommend

libido should be put back into place during january with a cycle followed by SA + Erase pct

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the general sides associated?

anything else either of you would recommend

libido should be put back into place during january with a cycle followed by SA + Erase pct
Anxiety, raised blood pressure, racing heart rate, headache.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Granted i shouldnt be having these issues at my age, i went in and saw a physician and he told me its normal under my circumstances and would recover when my weight balanced back out after losing over 120lbs, also due to the fact i have been extremely ill, injured, and stressed

so i wanted something to just boost back up my sex life (nova took it away)

i was thinking of ordering a bottle of perform since i hear its amazing, but i wanted to pick up some yohimibe from my local GNC today (yes i know they are the devil) but they are having a sale today, and i figuired why the hell not

I am wondering does yohimbe work in a more immediate fashion (kind of like a pre-wo situation) or is it just that taking it over extended periods of time elongates or heightens sex

any input on stuff other than this that would make my sex life a little more interesting would be nice, having a hard time keeping up with the new misses
try erase.