Cheap yet good scale?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
Hey guys,
Ordered NP's phenibut, but to dose it I need a scale. (500 mg a serving). Does anyone know of a good scale I can order to measure these doses out?

afboy143

afboy143

Awards
I actually saw a good digital at Harbour Freight Tools a couple weeks ago. It was like $16
ooo interesting! I live 15 mins from one!! Got a link? I can stop in and purchase one

Darwin333

Awards
ooo interesting! I live 15 mins from one!! Got a link? I can stop in and purchase one
I got one from harbor freight not long ago and if it is the same one (all black, folds out and then flips over) it weighs in .1 gram increments and was often off by a couple tenths of a gram which makes it utterly useless for your purpose.

I recently purchased this one from Amazon and have been extremely happy with it. You can purchase a 100g calibration weight if you want to ensure accuracy, mine was only off by .02.

Bah, it won't let me post links. This is the name of the item, search for it on Amazon it should be about the same price "American Weigh Signature Series Black AWS-100 Digital Pocket Scale, 100 by 0.01 G"