Emergency fart destroyer

  1. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0

    Emergency fart destroyer


    Gas is a healthy part of digesting the BBdiet, as well as a side effect of air getting sucked into the digestive tract. Haveing said that, when I have a case of the toots, and it's date night, what is something I can take to make my gas dissapear?

    Should I go to a store and get Gas-X?

  2. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Just let them rip!

    If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!
  3. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    715
    Answers
    0


    lawl.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pantherdude63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Haha I think it's Cordain the paleo diet who talks about how gas and particularly really nasty gas isnt necessary and can be greatly reduced with a healthier diet.. May look at a natural remedy. And damn 5'7 240? You must be jacked man..lol How lean are you at that weight?
  5. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Haha I think it's Cordain the paleo diet who talks about how gas and particularly really nasty gas isnt necessary and can be greatly reduced with a healthier diet.. May look at a natural remedy. And damn 5'7 240? You must be jacked man..lol How lean are you at that weight?
    More like 230. Ive got a gut,Im lean to the point where girls who are as hot as it gets in my city are still into me. Im talking to one right now who was probably the hottest in her entire highschool. Id like to be leaner, but ya, Im closer to a wrestler than I am to Chris Farley.
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    In all seriousness, I'm interested in some feedback too. I've never tried anything, but have thought about this as well.
  7. Registered User
    Carcaya's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Just blame it on other people. Bump into someone or get a pet. The more you do it, the more believable you become.
  8. Registered User
    LJ57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0


    Gas-X and Beano never worked for me, but activated charcoal and bentonite clay seem to do the trick.
  9. Registered User
    pantherdude63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    More like 230. Ive got a gut,Im lean to the point where girls who are as hot as it gets in my city are still into me. Im talking to one right now who was probably the hottest in her entire highschool. Id like to be leaner, but ya, Im closer to a wrestler than I am to Chris Farley.
    Haha nice. Biggest I've been that wasnt at complete fatass level was 230 and it was nice, pretty much totally impractical, but nice to be big lol Then I got into Army ROTC this year at college...See ya nice heavy weight, hello long runs
  10. Registered User
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    715
    Answers
    0


    Hell, I eat pretty decent and clean, but I'll tell you what, lately.. this gas has been obnoxious. I think its the hard boiled eggs. Maybe the black beans and brown rice. spinach or lima beans? lol who knows.
  11. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    im doing a 5 day fast of just fruits and vegetables. i swear too many vegetables make me fart just as much as a ton of protein. at least they have no smell, tho
  12. Registered User
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,962
    Answers
    0


    im repping you just for the title. you could do #2 though
  13. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just let them rip!

    If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she you gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!


    Funniest **** I've read today
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Take digestive enzymes before your meals and some solid probiotics and there will be much less gas
  15. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,831
    Answers
    0


    Hydro protein will also help.
  16. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just let them rip!

    If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she you gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!
    EXACTLY!!! One of TiM's rules of life: Never trust a girl who don't fart. If she doesn't, what else is she holding back from ya? (think about it....)

    Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    Just blame it on other people. Bump into someone or get a pet. The more you do it, the more believable you become.
    Great Danes are notorious for bad farts. Plus, they are awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Take digestive enzymes before your meals and some solid probiotics and there will be much less gas
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  17. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Take digestive enzymes before your meals and some solid probiotics and there will be much less gas
    I agree with this. I picked up some NOW digestive enzymes from NP and they work great at helping with large meals, high fat meals, if you are backed up and after the first dose I can tell gas is diminished. Look into them, a very worthwhile purchase.
  18. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Have heard ginger to be successful for this.
  19. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I agree with this. I picked up some NOW digestive enzymes from NP and they work great at helping with large meals, high fat meals, if you are backed up and after the first dose I can tell gas is diminished. Look into them, a very worthwhile purchase.
    I take these. For trhe most part, I don't have a gas problem, but on those dayswhere I do a full body workout...
  20. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Gas-X and Beano never worked for me, but activated charcoal and bentonite clay seem to do the trick.
    Ive heard activated charcoal is almost instant. Reccomend any stored where I can but it? Ive got a while to go before I do another net order.
  21. Registered User
    ordo ab chao's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Gas-x is usually effective for me. The trick is to take it before large meals since it can take awhile to kick in. It's also cheap if you buy in bulk from cost-co
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Have heard ginger to be successful for this.
    Every time I took ginger I would burp it up for the next 5 hours...not cool
  23. Registered User
    LJ57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Ive heard activated charcoal is almost instant. Reccomend any stored where I can but it? Ive got a while to go before I do another net order.
    I have never seen it in any of the sports supplement online stores, but just about any of the more natural health type places will have it (iherb, vitacost, etc.) It usually costs about $4-5 for a bottle.
  24. Registered User
    lartinos's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Gas-X works, but get the generic version to save money.
  25. Registered User
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,479
    Answers
    0


    vitamin shoppe has activated charcoal
    vegetables, some contain oligofru...i cant spell it but its a type of fiber that leads to gas
    id suggest maybe lower your fiber buy about 5g and maybe use less whey/protein powders and more whole foods...i easily get 70g fiber a day with no gas issues
  26. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Every time I took ginger I would burp it up for the next 5 hours...not cool
    Even when taken with/before food?

    Have not tried it myself, i am just passing on the experience of another.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. ,ass fx the destroyer..
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:36 AM
  3. has my R-ala gone bad?? (it smells like a fart)
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 10:59 AM
  4. Mag 10 the Destroyer???
    By hardbody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in