Emergency fart destroyer

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Gas is a healthy part of digesting the BBdiet, as well as a side effect of air getting sucked into the digestive tract. Haveing said that, when I have a case of the toots, and it's date night, what is something I can take to make my gas dissapear?

Should I go to a store and get Gas-X?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just let them rip!

If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Haha I think it's Cordain the paleo diet who talks about how gas and particularly really nasty gas isnt necessary and can be greatly reduced with a healthier diet.. May look at a natural remedy. And damn 5'7 240? You must be jacked man..lol How lean are you at that weight?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Haha I think it's Cordain the paleo diet who talks about how gas and particularly really nasty gas isnt necessary and can be greatly reduced with a healthier diet.. May look at a natural remedy. And damn 5'7 240? You must be jacked man..lol How lean are you at that weight?
More like 230. Ive got a gut,Im lean to the point where girls who are as hot as it gets in my city are still into me. Im talking to one right now who was probably the hottest in her entire highschool. Id like to be leaner, but ya, Im closer to a wrestler than I am to Chris Farley.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness, I'm interested in some feedback too. I've never tried anything, but have thought about this as well.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Just blame it on other people. Bump into someone or get a pet. The more you do it, the more believable you become.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Gas-X and Beano never worked for me, but activated charcoal and bentonite clay seem to do the trick.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
More like 230. Ive got a gut,Im lean to the point where girls who are as hot as it gets in my city are still into me. Im talking to one right now who was probably the hottest in her entire highschool. Id like to be leaner, but ya, Im closer to a wrestler than I am to Chris Farley.
Haha nice. Biggest I've been that wasnt at complete fatass level was 230 and it was nice, pretty much totally impractical, but nice to be big lol Then I got into Army ROTC this year at college...See ya nice heavy weight, hello long runs

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I eat pretty decent and clean, but I'll tell you what, lately.. this gas has been obnoxious. I think its the hard boiled eggs. Maybe the black beans and brown rice. spinach or lima beans? lol who knows.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im doing a 5 day fast of just fruits and vegetables. i swear too many vegetables make me fart just as much as a ton of protein. at least they have no smell, tho

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im repping you just for the title. you could do #2 though

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Just let them rip!

If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she you gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!

:toofunny: Funniest **** I've read today

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hydro protein will also help.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just let them rip!

If she sticks around, she's alright for another date. If she takes it as a challenge for her to rip one louder or nastier, then she is a keeper. If she you gets you back via crop dusting later that night...MARRY HER!
EXACTLY!!! One of TiM's rules of life: Never trust a girl who don't fart. If she doesn't, what else is she holding back from ya? (think about it....) :scool:

Just blame it on other people. Bump into someone or get a pet. The more you do it, the more believable you become.
Great Danes are notorious for bad farts. Plus, they are awesome. :cheers:

Take digestive enzymes before your meals and some solid probiotics and there will be much less gas

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take digestive enzymes before your meals and some solid probiotics and there will be much less gas
I agree with this. I picked up some NOW digestive enzymes from NP and they work great at helping with large meals, high fat meals, if you are backed up and after the first dose I can tell gas is diminished. Look into them, a very worthwhile purchase.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. I picked up some NOW digestive enzymes from NP and they work great at helping with large meals, high fat meals, if you are backed up and after the first dose I can tell gas is diminished. Look into them, a very worthwhile purchase.
I take these. For trhe most part, I don't have a gas problem, but on those dayswhere I do a full body workout...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Gas-X and Beano never worked for me, but activated charcoal and bentonite clay seem to do the trick.
Ive heard activated charcoal is almost instant. Reccomend any stored where I can but it? Ive got a while to go before I do another net order.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
Gas-x is usually effective for me. The trick is to take it before large meals since it can take awhile to kick in. It's also cheap if you buy in bulk from cost-co :)

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard activated charcoal is almost instant. Reccomend any stored where I can but it? Ive got a while to go before I do another net order.
I have never seen it in any of the sports supplement online stores, but just about any of the more natural health type places will have it (iherb, vitacost, etc.) It usually costs about $4-5 for a bottle.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Gas-X works, but get the generic version to save money.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vitamin shoppe has activated charcoal
vegetables, some contain oligofru...i cant spell it but its a type of fiber that leads to gas
id suggest maybe lower your fiber buy about 5g and maybe use less whey/protein powders and more whole foods...i easily get 70g fiber a day with no gas issues