cocoa nibs = best pump ever - AnabolicMinds.com

cocoa nibs = best pump ever

cocoa nibs = best pump ever

worked out a few days back after munching on about 2-3 oz of raw, organic cocoa nibs. Ate em and about 30 -40 minutes later used a hotels crappy little gym for what i thought would be a mediocre workout. Instead I swelled up like a balloon with pumps so amazing I couldn't believe what i was experiencing. I will be buying these in bulk from here on out!!

Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

let us know if this phenomenon continues.
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

subbed, nibs + jack3d = most epic hour of my life??? hmmm well see
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

wtf is a cacoa nib?
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

I'm interested, would like to see this repeated
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spimp187 View Post
    wtf is a cacoa nib?
    I believe this is what hes talking about

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Diction...nibs-5833.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    let us know if this phenomenon continues.
    LOL
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

Cacao beans are rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. They are also a good source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and pantothenic acid.

Constituents

Caffeine, flavonoids, phenylethylalamine, anandamide, magnesium, sulfur, oleic acid, theobromine, tryptophan, Cacao beans and nibs contain more flavonoid antioxidants than most other vegetables and fruits * up to four times as much concentrated antioxidants as green tea. Cacao stimulates the production of serotonin and endorphins, and contains phenylethylalamine and anandamide, two chemicals that elevate the mood and help increase focus.

Reputation Reputation

LOl You just f'ed up. YOu shouldn't of told anybody then capped it and sold it for 50 dollars a bottle and said you are the only one that has extraction process needed to harness its anabolic properties that make it as anabolic as a weak cycle. Ha call it cococabolin or maybe cocoadrol. Oh and promise at least 10lbs a muscle in a month. lol
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    LOl You just f'ed up. YOu shouldn't of told anybody then capped it and sold it for 50 dollars a bottle and said you are the only one that has extraction process needed to harness its anabolic properties that make it as anabolic as a weak cycle. Ha call it cococabolin or maybe cocoadrol. Oh and promise at least 10lbs a muscle in a month. lol
    weak, im gona cap it and sell it for 50% more and promise 20 pounds in a month =] then offer my own pct for it using coffee grounds. then retire

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used to eat these regularly and have never had this. Just to offer an alternate perspective before everyone rushes out and buys.
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    weak, im gona cap it and sell it for 50% more and promise 20 pounds in a month =] then offer my own pct for it using coffee grounds. then retire
    Too late. And I ask everyone to cease and dessist on any plans.

As of 8PM yesterday, I have copyrights and patents pending on Ultra Super Choco-N.O.-XPloco 357, featuring Cacao Ethyl Ester, Cacao AKG, alanyl-L-theobromine (because regular theobromine breaks down), and some methylethyl-hi-methyl-hi-nee-ho(really excited about that one). Also considering adding some mango leaf as a new, exciting antioxidant source as my gimmick, I mean breakthrough ingredient. It's a leaf so it must have antioxidants right?
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Too late. And I ask everyone to cease and dessist on any plans.

As of 8PM yesterday, I have copyrights and patents pending on Ultra Super Choco-N.O.-XPloco 357, featuring Cacao Ethyl Ester, Cacao AKG, alanyl-L-theobromine (because regular theobromine breaks down), and some methylethylhimethylhinyho(real ly excited about that one). Also considering adding some mango leaf as a new, exciting antioxidant source as my gimmick, I mean breakthrough ingredient. It's a leaf so it must have antioxidants right?
    mango leaf is nothing. oak tree bark has 10x the antioxidants and increases the bioavailability of the superdrol im gonna sneak in there! oops, dont tell anyone about that last part!

I used to eat about 30g cocao nibs each day. It is quite fantastic for cognition benefits and general good mood. Some guys at M&M were eating a lot more than that to try and get high. Dunno how successful they were though!
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I believe this is what USP did with cissus. I honestly believe that 5% extract works just as well.
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

did you say cocoa DIBS????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Study on Cocoa and Weight Loss.
    By HereToStudy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:13 PM
  2. Healthy hot cocoa
    By tribaltek in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:44 PM