cocoa nibs = best pump ever

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
worked out a few days back after munching on about 2-3 oz of raw, organic cocoa nibs. Ate em and about 30 -40 minutes later used a hotels crappy little gym for what i thought would be a mediocre workout. Instead I swelled up like a balloon with pumps so amazing I couldn't believe what i was experiencing. I will be buying these in bulk from here on out!!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
let us know if this phenomenon continues.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
subbed, nibs + jack3d = most epic hour of my life??? hmmm well see

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested, would like to see this repeated

broons

Awards
  • Established
Cacao beans are rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. They are also a good source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and pantothenic acid.

Constituents

Caffeine, flavonoids, phenylethylalamine, anandamide, magnesium, sulfur, oleic acid, theobromine, tryptophan, Cacao beans and nibs contain more flavonoid antioxidants than most other vegetables and fruits * up to four times as much concentrated antioxidants as green tea. Cacao stimulates the production of serotonin and endorphins, and contains phenylethylalamine and anandamide, two chemicals that elevate the mood and help increase focus.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOl You just f'ed up. YOu shouldn't of told anybody then capped it and sold it for 50 dollars a bottle and said you are the only one that has extraction process needed to harness its anabolic properties that make it as anabolic as a weak cycle. Ha call it cococabolin or maybe cocoadrol. Oh and promise at least 10lbs a muscle in a month. lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
LOl You just f'ed up. YOu shouldn't of told anybody then capped it and sold it for 50 dollars a bottle and said you are the only one that has extraction process needed to harness its anabolic properties that make it as anabolic as a weak cycle. Ha call it cococabolin or maybe cocoadrol. Oh and promise at least 10lbs a muscle in a month. lol
weak, im gona cap it and sell it for 50% more and promise 20 pounds in a month =] then offer my own pct for it using coffee grounds. then retire

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to eat these regularly and have never had this. Just to offer an alternate perspective before everyone rushes out and buys. :)

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
weak, im gona cap it and sell it for 50% more and promise 20 pounds in a month =] then offer my own pct for it using coffee grounds. then retire
Too late. And I ask everyone to cease and dessist on any plans.

As of 8PM yesterday, I have copyrights and patents pending on Ultra Super Choco-N.O.-XPloco 357, featuring Cacao Ethyl Ester, Cacao AKG, alanyl-L-theobromine (because regular theobromine breaks down), and some methylethyl-hi-methyl-hi-nee-ho(really excited about that one). Also considering adding some mango leaf as a new, exciting antioxidant source as my gimmick, I mean breakthrough ingredient. It's a leaf so it must have antioxidants right?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Too late. And I ask everyone to cease and dessist on any plans.

As of 8PM yesterday, I have copyrights and patents pending on Ultra Super Choco-N.O.-XPloco 357, featuring Cacao Ethyl Ester, Cacao AKG, alanyl-L-theobromine (because regular theobromine breaks down), and some methylethylhimethylhinyho(really excited about that one). Also considering adding some mango leaf as a new, exciting antioxidant source as my gimmick, I mean breakthrough ingredient. It's a leaf so it must have antioxidants right?
mango leaf is nothing. oak tree bark has 10x the antioxidants and increases the bioavailability of the superdrol im gonna sneak in there! oops, dont tell anyone about that last part!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I used to eat about 30g cocao nibs each day. It is quite fantastic for cognition benefits and general good mood. Some guys at M&M were eating a lot more than that to try and get high. Dunno how successful they were though!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is what USP did with cissus. I honestly believe that 5% extract works just as well.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established

did you say cocoa DIBS????