Would TestoPro and T-911 stack well together?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes those would stack extremely well together, ideally if taken for 8 weeks to get maximum benefits. T-911 has estro-reducing ingredients in it and that will compliement the test boosting on TestoPro along with what T-911 brings to the table. Both are proven winners, together it will be a really awesome stack. Dose 1 T-911 pre-workout for some extra aggression, you will love it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are for 30 days, T-911 you take 3/day and take 1 day off a week; Testopro it is 2 pills twice a day for 30 days. 4 weeks on that will yield good results but in the game of natty test boosting I am a firm believer the best body comp changes happen from weeks 3/4 on into the second month. Strength will continue to go up normally but will level off, fat mass drops faster the longer you go as long as diet is in check in my experience.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree with all that, and 3 T-911 all taken preworkout feels really good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree with all that, and 3 T-911 all taken preworkout feels really good.
I would space the doses OUT if I were you because of the yohimbine content but that is me. I could see 1 AM and 2 pre-workout being a great way to do this and take TestoPro 12 hours apart at say 7 AM/7PM. Good stack idea right there, run it!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would space the doses OUT if I were you because of the yohimbine content but that is me. I could see 1 AM and 2 pre-workout being a great way to do this and take TestoPro 12 hours apart at say 7 AM/7PM. Good stack idea right there, run it!
Yeah I had a sample of it and I took 2 tabs pre-workout...BAAAAAAAAD idea!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say they would compliment eachother very very well, also so would phyto-testosterone and t-911 :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this and was ready to add my .02 cents...looks like everybody has already taken care of the thread starter though. Thanks Guys! :lol:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will taking a cycle of these effect my body's natural testosterone production once off of them???
Nope, once you are off of them your body will return to homeostasis very quickly since these are not adversely affecting your HPTA system like an AAS/PH would. Totally safe to run for 8 weeks at a time, anything longer and the law of diminishing returns comes into play.