Best thermo?

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Guys, who has the best thermo these days? Is there any with ephedra?

I found an old stimerex sample yesterday and It was pretty good.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Oxyelite pro was pretty good, along with alpha t-2....just started ECA stack andloving it (bronkaid from walmart)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VPX Clenbutrx Hardcore...tastes awful but it works.

Jabb

Awards
Yeah I want to try HEAT as soon as I get my compensation check. :) I will try that with 7-Keto TD more than likely.

wannabeBIG

Awards
I got absolutely no effects from Alpha-t2 .. Oxy made me vomit and **** my guts out.. Think I had a allergic reaction to it made me feel deathly ill.. BUT I did feel thermos lol..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x100!

The only cutting stack I've ever loved as much as the traditional ECA!
Many many people have run this stack and compared it to the feeling and results of ECA. And on paper, it provides much more to fat loss than ECA.

This stack offers Multiple thyroid pathways to fat loss and Targeted fat loss, both if which ECA does not offer. And the AT2/OEP stack still offers powerful beta-agonistic fat loss, without as much jitters as ECA

2 AT2 + 1 OEP in the morning
1 AT2 + 2 OEP in the afternoon

You will know exactly what I am talking about!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP and Adipoxil for me; used both in my last contest prep, really felt the thermo effect from adipoxil about 45 minutes after taking it.

Mike

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many many people have run this stack and compared it to the feeling and results of ECA. And on paper, it provides much more to fat loss than ECA.

This stack offers Multiple thyroid pathways to fat loss and Targeted fat loss, both if which ECA does not offer. And the AT2/OEP stack still offers powerful beta-agonistic fat loss, without as much jitters as ECA

2 AT2 + 1 OEP in the morning
1 AT2 + 2 OEP in the afternoon

You will know exactly what I am talking about!
This would have you pouring sweat all day! I'd say this^ or if you want a wicked stim in one product try rezolution. It just went on presale, and I must say that I have never felt this incredible on a thermo before.