Dermacrine - is PCT needed?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
This seems to be a mild substance, so is PCT needed, or is it OK to run and then switch to something else when finished?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ran Dermacrine,and trust me you need pct,like a good test booster and a good AI

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
really? i didn't think there would be much shut down with derma. if you don't mind, what kind of dosages were you running and how shut down did you feel?

obviously its simple enough to just play it safe and run a simple test booster...but just curious.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was running 5 pumps a day, went up to 7 pumps a day the last week, ran it for 6 weeks, I def felt like I needed a PCT.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run a PCT, a good testbooster, a good AI, and something for cortisol is always good to do for when coming of Dermacrine atleast to me. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, a PCT is required...I'd think sustain alpha would be a good base of a PCT for a dermacrine run!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bridge dermicrine, it's really one of the best items out there for stacking though ;)

I think it's still going on, but I got 2 bottles of dermacrine + the TRS for $112 a couple weeks back...that's an amazing deal!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The TRS and/or Tcf-1 will cover everything you need post cycle.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bridge dermicrine, it's really one of the best items out there for stacking though ;)

I think it's still going on, but I got 2 bottles of dermacrine + the TRS for $112 a couple weeks back...that's an amazing deal!!
I got just one bottle of Dermacrine + the TRS for much more than that (directly from PP). :worried:

Guess I missed the sale that you found, or I would have ordered more! :dunno:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
So I see that some form of PCT is needed. Fine.

I have yet to see anyone mention a SERM, however.

Not necessary form Dermicrine?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

running dermacrine standalone should not require a serm.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got just one bottle of Dermacrine + the TRS for much more than that (directly from PP). :worried:

Guess I missed the sale that you found, or I would have ordered more! :dunno:
oops, sorry bud!

but the TRS is a perfect PCT for such a mild run!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

TCF-1 + Erase stack should be perfect for such a cycle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of stack options would be best for dertmacrine? I have a bottle here and been debating on what to stack it with. Would love to get some feedback on this.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of stack options would be best for dertmacrine? I have a bottle here and been debating on what to stack it with. Would love to get some feedback on this.
this would be determined greatly by your goals!

but I always run dermacrine with all the PH/DS's I've used in the last couple years...epi, SD, and Tren.

it's a good test base for these types of hormones: it'll keep libido going, and mitigate lethargy.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is a great stand alone or it goes very well with any other compound really, as a test base is always beneficial on cycle. Pct I would say sustain alpha is sufficient as mentioned above, get the whole trs if you have the cash, it was on sale last I saw as well. A serm is an option, as long as you have a reliable source it will work, but many question the sources they get serms from and also some have an issue with getting something that is less than legal, so they go with the trs or a similiar product.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for a SERM, TRS was designed as an all inclusive PCT. SERM would be advisable with stronger AAS/DS/PH, or lengthy cycles in addition to the TRS. As far as stacking options with Dermacrine, basically I view it as a Test base, so basically it can stack with anything.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
OK, I've got the info on PCT with Dermacrine. Thanks.

What about running liver support like AI's "Life" for two weeks prior to, and then during, the use of Dermacrine?

Is that necessary?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I've got the info on PCT with Dermacrine. Thanks.

What about running liver support like AI's "Life" for two weeks prior to, and then during, the use of Dermacrine?

Is that necessary?
No, dermacrine is not liver toxic.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am just 1 week before my prime run end( 6 weeks On prime) and I am adding Derm right now for 4 weeks..

PCT
TRS+Prime

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
this would be determined greatly by your goals!

but I always run dermacrine with all the PH/DS's I've used in the last couple years...epi, SD, and Tren.

it's a good test base for these types of hormones: it'll keep libido going, and mitigate lethargy.
Good thinking !

I have a few bottles of Dermacrine, looks like I'll be picking up more to run with future cycles of ProtoMAX, Epistane, and Boladrol as well as a few others :)

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking !

I have a few bottles of Dermacrine, looks like I'll be picking up more to run with future cycles of ProtoMAX, Epistane, and Boladrol as well as a few others :)
+1

I've heard that the Dermacrine/Epi stack is highly thought of.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
+1

I've heard that the Dermacrine/Epi stack is highly thought of.
Epistane and Dermacrine would definitely be an awesome stack !

I'm torn between a ProtoMAX/Dremacrine or Epistane/Dermacrine stack at the moment actually haha.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
one of the earlier posts said they were running 5 "pumps" a day? i thought it was an oral

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
It's also offered as a topical, like Sustain Alpha.
Yep, many people say the topical is more effective, but the convenience of LV is hard to beat. It's really up to you.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, many people say the topical is more effective, but the convenience of LV is hard to beat. It's really up to you.
Plus some people are allergic to the topical. I break out in a rash if I apply it to my chest/shoulders/unmentionables :smirk:. I still have 1.5 bottles I need to figure out how to off-load.

I did figure out I can apply it to tops of my feet, thighs, and abs without a problem. Odd really...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If i ran Dermacrine and oxyguno for 4 week would i need a serm or just use the TRS stack. Is the oxguno worth it or should i try just running the Deramcrine with the TRS first to see how i'd react.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle?
Yes

Thats why i was thinking of just using Dermacrine for a cycle before adding any thing else. but i can get oxyguno for cheap , and i read that it is under dosed for most people. I go just over 200 lbs

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run the Dermacrine for your first cycle. If you want you can get the oxyguno, but I honestly know nothing about it. Personally I would opt for Epistane, Halo, or wait for our AndroSeries over the oxyguno.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe oxyguno is just orastan A...this is a really weak steroid, you have to run it at really high doses to see the benefits. at that point it's just not cost effective, I agree with ryansm, Epi, or h-drol are better alternatives.

I'm also looking forward to more information on the androseries :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks think I'm. Going to just start with the dermacrine than maybe try a stack in the spring

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good bud, please let us know how the cycle goes for ya, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe oxyguno is just orastan A...this is a really weak steroid, you have to run it at really high doses to see the benefits. at that point it's just not cost effective, I agree with ryansm, Epi, or h-drol are better alternatives.

I'm also looking forward to more information on the androseries :)
Furaguno was the Orastan-A clone, pretty good if you run a high dose, so expensive. When bb.com had their $15/bottle sale, it was actually cost feasible!

Oxyguno is a different compound from Furaguno, it's even weaker from what I've seen. I never ran it, so can't tell for myself. You can use it if you have it, but I wouldn't expect much, even at high doses. H-Drol, Epi, SD or any of the other mainstream PH/DS would yield much better results at a lower cost. H-drol is a typical beginner cycle.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
From what i've read i think your right. I know that it's pretty weak that why i thought that i would be good for a first cycle with Dermacrine, to see how i react. at $20 for a bottle i wasn't to worried about great results and just see how bad the side effects are on something i was already getting the TRS stack to use with the Dermacrine. but i don't have a SERM. I think i'll just wait until next time to see how this cycle goes. thanks for the advice.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
From what i've read i think your right. I know that it's pretty weak that why i thought that i would be good for a first cycle with Dermacrine, to see how i react. at $20 for a bottle i wasn't to worried about great results and just see how bad the side effects are on something i was already getting the TRS stack to use with the Dermacrine. but i don't have a SERM. I think i'll just wait until next time to see how this cycle goes. thanks for the advice.
Are you running 6 weeks of dermacrine?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I ran the Derm as directed way back when it was still being marketed in the pump. I used as directed and did not need PCT.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Would sustain alpha and titanium be a good pct?
If you ran a full six weeks of dermacrine, why not just grab the TRS and have cortisol and an incredible natty test stack?

I don't think Titanium would be necessary in addition to SA.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Right now, I'm really liking my stack of Dermacrine and HCGenerate. :veryhappy:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Right now, I'm really liking my stack of Dermacrine and HCGenerate. :veryhappy:
Thanks for the advice I'll have to look into that I'm pumped this will be my first cycle lookin to start a week from Monday lmk how yours works out

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Definitely use a PCT for Dermacrine. WHen I ran Derma, I only used Sustain Alpha as my PCT and my gyno got a little worse so I would definitely use a test booster + an AI. Erase should work nicely and would also help since it lowers cortisol.

I don't think a SERM is necessary.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely use a PCT for Dermacrine. WHen I ran Derma, I only used Sustain Alpha as my PCT and my gyno got a little worse so I would definitely use a test booster + an AI. Erase should work nicely and would also help since it lowers cortisol.

I don't think a SERM is necessary.
SD didn't do anything to your gyno, yet Dermacrine did?