PCT

S

swoldier39

Awards
Can i run Nolva even tho im not coming off a cycle?? i have gyno from a previous cycle and couldnt follow up on a pct...

S

swoldier39

Awards
ya i was lookin into some dex but i read somewhere that people consider taking dex while on a cycle and nolva after for a pct, if any signs of gyno show up,,, true??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Erace is good! try that...

S

swoldier39

Awards
ya ive looked at that before and looks legit. you think an otc pct will work for existing gyno? im trying to find something thats somewhat safe that i can take now to get rid of my gyno...im looking at liquid nolva but im not sure if thats the rt stuff to get

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
S

swoldier39

Awards
thats a bad ass link bro, appriciate it... well if i dont have true gyno and i just have a puffy chest/nipple can i just run a serm to get rid of it?? like tamoxifen?

D

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
thats a bad ass link bro, appriciate it... well if i dont have true gyno and i just have a puffy chest/nipple can i just run a serm to get rid of it?? like tamoxifen?
Another question - once you go off the SERM, will the gyno return?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if it's just puffy nips, an AI should take care of it...shouldn't require a serm

Another question - once you go off the SERM, will the gyno return?
no, there shouldn't be rebound with a SERM.

the breast tissue actually dies because the receptor has been blocked from estrogen...after an extended period of time it will just go away.

the pain usually goes away quickly, the pain is a sign of growth/proliferation. after a few days with a good SERM the breast tissue should stop growing = pain goes away.

also, nolva has a very long half life (5-7 days), so it stays active for a period of time after it's been discontinued...works like tapering.

usually when people get rebound, it's from running AI's too aggressively and discontinuing use. since most AI's have a short half life (in hours), estrogen rebounds (overshoots) and things go down hill.

S

swoldier39

Awards
Aight bro two more question. If i run an AI like letro, how long do i run it for and wat would be the dosage?? And can i run it even tho im not coming off of a cycle, all im doing is trying to get rid of it...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aight bro two more question. If i run an AI like letro, how long do i run it for and wat would be the dosage?? And can i run it even tho im not coming off of a cycle, all im doing is trying to get rid of it...
in all honesty, I don't know...never used Letro.

check out the anabolics section of the forum, there will be information in there on this topic.