Prime still hot?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Long time no see guys..Really haven't been on at all in months and haven't been lifting either. Just a work out every 2 weeks with a minor workout unloading the truck shipments at McDonald's. My promotion at work has had most of my focus there and golf was my hobby in the summer. But with winter here, I need to get the ball rolling in the weight room again

Back in high school I was taking Prime and I loved it! Strength gains, size, exactly what a high schooler wanted. But since I've graduated I didn't take supplements whatsoever so I need an update please!

Do people still love Prime around here? Any formula changes? I want to start taking prime again in January after my training and nutrition are aligned again. And where can I register to possibly log products? I had many companies interested but I was under 18 and was not legally allowed to log anything =[

So what is going on in the supplement world??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is still a solid product IMO. I believe they went through a formula change and added in more active as opposed to the old formula. Nothing new added to it. As for log opportunities, just keep your eye on the company promotion sections and you should find some really good deals there every now and then. Read up on D Aspartic Acid as it's become a big player in the realm of bodybuilding supps as of late.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you

Glad to see someone I remember from a year ago! I'll be on the lookout then. If CL has any promos in the near future please let me know! I loved Green Bulge and White Flood ;)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there was a formula change....just MORE product from 600mg to 800mg per cap

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Its on my list to purchase again but this time with PM

Thunder1

Awards
Love the stuff great recovery & non hormonal, for those who cant' have elevated levels.