TCF-1 and estrogen. What are the effects

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know the correct doses, week cycles for this and what the best to stack it with. I belive it's the AD-50 I want to give it a shot but what's the best one on the market?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post this in primordial's forum and you'll probably get more traffic.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the correct doses, week cycles for this and what the best to stack it with. I belive it's the AD-50 I want to give it a shot but what's the best one on the market?
10ML once a day. Had to edit, alsmost said twice a day.

Used to be 12 days on, 12 days off based on the study that was used as a baseline but most seem to agreee it is ok to run 30-90 days straight. Several other brands follow the latter protocol. I did it for 30 straight. Everyone is different though.

Still, ask Primordial if you have concerns.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I am still trying to figure out which one to get. i see it on Primordial and also by Cybalabs called AD-50. I have seen some say they took 12 days on but didn't see the off days and how to really cycle it. I thought about buying the TCi version from Primordial. Also most have said not to worry about taking with with an AI saying it doens't convert into estrogen or have those effects. Did you noticed anything wierd? Thanks again. I am thinkingof stacking TCI, Erase, Powerful, and alpha -2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking an AI with it can still have positive effects even if TCF-1 doesnt increase estrogen. The AI, like Erase, will further increase your testosterone, and keep any estrogen raise from occuring

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking an AI with it can still have positive effects even if TCF-1 doesnt increase estrogen. The AI, like Erase, will further increase your testosterone, and keep any estrogen raise from occuring
TCF-1 stacked with an Erase is a potent and amazing stack, you definitely cant go wrong with it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, I am thinking of doing a stack after the holidays. I'm planning on taking creapure creatine, Alpha T2, Erase, Powerful by USP Labs, and TCF!