Blue Giant Deal! - AnabolicMinds.com

Blue Giant Deal!

  1. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Blue Giant Deal!


    So how many people have taken advantage of this deal? Like one of the best NP deals ever!

  2. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    2401

    Reputation

    decent price, but id like to know more about the product and how effective it is. anyone used these before?
  3. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263803

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am a big fan of Controll Labs,and this stack looks great ,like for some one trying to recomp,all good products!!
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If I wasn't logging GM and BG right now I would totally go for it. Add a Recompadrol and genomyx eviscerate and I would be good to go. For some reason I can always lose more weight and plateau bust easier when am on BG other than on diet pills.
  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    decent price, but id like to know more about the product and how effective it is. anyone used these before?
    Blue GrowtH WriteUp & FAQ
    Blue GrowtH In-Depth Writeup
    Blue Gene Log / Review / Video
    Blue Gene Log
    Blue Gene Log
    Blue GrowtH Log
    Blue GrowtH + White Blood Log
    Blue GrowtH Log
    Blue Gene WriteUp & FAQ
    Blue Gene In-Depth WriteUp
  6. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    decent price, but id like to know more about the product and how effective it is. anyone used these before?
    Oh man I'm totally sorry. I did not see your post what so ever. But it looks lie renegade took care of you.
  7. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177784

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If I did not already purchase what I am running next, this would have been it. Very comprehensive stack they are offering and the price is hard to beat. Get two and you have 8 weeks of utter destruction right there.
  8. New Member
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If I did not already purchase what I am running next, this would have been it. Very comprehensive stack they are offering and the price is hard to beat. Get two and you have 8 weeks of utter destruction right there.

    Yep thats pretty much how i feel. I love CL products and this seems like a deal to good to pass up for my January stack.

    Also MM11 on here is doing a log on this stack right now.
  9. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Yep thats pretty much how i feel. I love CL products and this seems like a deal to good to pass up for my January stack.

    Also MM11 on here is doing a log on this stack right now.
    MM's just doing Blue GrowtH + White Blood...

    but we are looking for a few people to run the whole stack as a log
  10. New Member
    Boatcop1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    MM's just doing Blue GrowtH + White Blood...

    but we are looking for a few people to run the whole stack as a log
    I would be interested in doing a log of this stack starting in January.
  11. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    I would be interested in doing a log of this stack starting in January.
    You can feel free to put in for it

    Do you want to log the BLUE GIANT stack?
  12. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You can feel free to put in for it

    Do you want to log the BLUE GIANT stack?
    I did not know about this. I would so go for this!


    I would also like to add that Green Mag is the best creatine I have ever tried!
  13. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I would also like to add that Green Mag is the best creatine I have ever tried!
    Thanks for the feedback bro, im happy you like it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. MentalTwitch - Blue Giant log -Doin' work!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:19 AM
  3. Do you want to log the BLUE GIANT stack?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:59 AM
  4. Blue Giant Stack @ Nutraplanet - 64.99!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 07:29 AM
  5. Blue Giant Stack at Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in