Blue Giant Deal!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So how many people have taken advantage of this deal? Like one of the best NP deals ever!

P

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
decent price, but id like to know more about the product and how effective it is. anyone used these before?

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of Controll Labs,and this stack looks great ,like for some one trying to recomp,all good products!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If I wasn't logging GM and BG right now I would totally go for it. Add a Recompadrol and genomyx eviscerate and I would be good to go. For some reason I can always lose more weight and plateau bust easier when am on BG other than on diet pills.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
decent price, but id like to know more about the product and how effective it is. anyone used these before?
Oh man I'm totally sorry. I did not see your post what so ever. But it looks lie renegade took care of you.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I did not already purchase what I am running next, this would have been it. Very comprehensive stack they are offering and the price is hard to beat. Get two and you have 8 weeks of utter destruction right there.

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
If I did not already purchase what I am running next, this would have been it. Very comprehensive stack they are offering and the price is hard to beat. Get two and you have 8 weeks of utter destruction right there.

Yep thats pretty much how i feel. I love CL products and this seems like a deal to good to pass up for my January stack.

Also MM11 on here is doing a log on this stack right now.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yep thats pretty much how i feel. I love CL products and this seems like a deal to good to pass up for my January stack.

Also MM11 on here is doing a log on this stack right now.
MM's just doing Blue GrowtH + White Blood...

but we are looking for a few people to run the whole stack as a log