the new mesomorph vs maximize v2

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Compare

EDIT: I plan on this being my last 1,3-dimeth product, so I won't be trying them both.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whats to compare?

i am a fan of mesomorph-someone else is a fan of maximize- both are good. imo, you can't go wrong with either.

buy em both and see which one YOU like best!!!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Two great companies there.I have been a big i-force fan since they started re-doing the mainstream line a couple years ago.They are not cookie cutter formulas,very unique and innovative so props to i-force.wish we were analyzing max out or reversitol instead.Let's start with basic actives content.for maximize (570grm divided by 45serv=12.6 grms per serv)unfortunately only half (6.95 grms) of the total grams per serving are active ingredients,wich means half of the can is fillers!Kills me to say that cause i love i-force but thats the highest i have ever seen.for mesomorph (388 div by 25serv=15.5 grms per serv)of wich 12.9 grms are actives wich leaves just enough room for minimal sweetner and min excipients to prevent clumping so it's as close to pure actives as you're really gonna get.Summary there is although you are looking at 200 more grams in a can of maximize there are actually 9.75 grams more actives in mesomorph due to all the filler in maximize.max (6.95 gr x 45 serv= 312.75 actives per can) mesomorph (12.9 gr x 25 serv= 322.5 actives per can).Energy complex are similar except you will get alot more natural energy added with mesomorph due to glucoronolactone and malic acid (activating more ATP).Additionally the naringin will make the stims work better and prevent crashing wich the logs seem to be supporting.So on paper you should get a more pronounced,longer lasting energy with mesomorph with no crash.I don't want to elaborate too much on the main "body" of the formula cause it might come of as too derrogatory but if you list the main ingredients and next to them write down the minimal effective doses of each ingredient you are going to find that one of the formulas appears to be quite underdosed and if you look at the order of the ingredients( assuming first is highest mg and last is lowest mg) the balance of the formula doesn't make alot of sense.Well that's it in a nutshell by the numbers.That being said an awfull lot of people seem to like both formulas so try them both out one might jump out at you.But the facts appear to favor mesomorph for it's correctly dosed,low/no filler,superior energy formula. But keep an open mind and decide for yourself.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Two great companies there.I have been a big i-force fan since they started re-doing the mainstream line a couple years ago.They are not cookie cutter formulas,very unique and innovative so props to i-force.wish we were analyzing max out or reversitol instead.Let's start with basic actives content.for maximize (570grm divided by 45serv=12.6 grms per serv)unfortunately only half (6.95 grms) of the total grams per serving are active ingredients,wich means half of the can is fillers!Kills me to say that cause i love i-force but thats the highest i have ever seen.for mesomorph (388 div by 25serv=15.5 grms per serv)of wich 12.9 grms are actives wich leaves just enough room for minimal sweetner and min excipients to prevent clumping so it's as close to pure actives as you're really gonna get.Summary there is although you are looking at 200 more grams in a can of maximize there are actually 9.75 grams more actives in mesomorph due to all the filler in maximize.max (6.95 gr x 45 serv= 312.75 actives per can) mesomorph (12.9 gr x 25 serv= 322.5 actives per can).Energy complex are similar except you will get alot more natural energy added with mesomorph due to glucoronolactone and malic acid (activating more ATP).Additionally the naringin will make the stims work better and prevent crashing wich the logs seem to be supporting.So on paper you should get a more pronounced,longer lasting energy with mesomorph with no crash.I don't want to elaborate too much on the main "body" of the formula cause it might come of as too derrogatory but if you list the main ingredients and next to them write down the minimal effective doses of each ingredient you are going to find that one of the formulas appears to be quite underdosed and if you look at the order of the ingredients( assuming first is highest mg and last is lowest mg) the balance of the formula doesn't make alot of sense.Well that's it in a nutshell by the numbers.That being said an awfull lot of people seem to like both formulas so try them both out one might jump out at you.But the facts appear to favor mesomorph for it's correctly dosed,low/no filler,superior energy formula. But keep an open mind and decide for yourself.
Thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two great companies there.I have been a big i-force fan since they started re-doing the mainstream line a couple years ago.They are not cookie cutter formulas,very unique and innovative so props to i-force.wish we were analyzing max out or reversitol instead.Let's start with basic actives content.for maximize (570grm divided by 45serv=12.6 grms per serv)unfortunately only half (6.95 grms) of the total grams per serving are active ingredients,wich means half of the can is fillers!Kills me to say that cause i love i-force but thats the highest i have ever seen.for mesomorph (388 div by 25serv=15.5 grms per serv)of wich 12.9 grms are actives wich leaves just enough room for minimal sweetner and min excipients to prevent clumping so it's as close to pure actives as you're really gonna get.Summary there is although you are looking at 200 more grams in a can of maximize there are actually 9.75 grams more actives in mesomorph due to all the filler in maximize.max (6.95 gr x 45 serv= 312.75 actives per can) mesomorph (12.9 gr x 25 serv= 322.5 actives per can).Energy complex are similar except you will get alot more natural energy added with mesomorph due to glucoronolactone and malic acid (activating more ATP).Additionally the naringin will make the stims work better and prevent crashing wich the logs seem to be supporting.So on paper you should get a more pronounced,longer lasting energy with mesomorph with no crash.I don't want to elaborate too much on the main "body" of the formula cause it might come of as too derrogatory but if you list the main ingredients and next to them write down the minimal effective doses of each ingredient you are going to find that one of the formulas appears to be quite underdosed and if you look at the order of the ingredients( assuming first is highest mg and last is lowest mg) the balance of the formula doesn't make alot of sense.Well that's it in a nutshell by the numbers.That being said an awful lot of people seem to like both formulas so try them both out one might jump out at you.But the facts appear to favor mesomorph for it's correctly dosed,low/no filler,superior energy formula. But keep an open mind and decide for yourself.
Couldn't have said it any better.

Meso IMO is the best pre-workout supplement out right now, but they are both great products.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mesomorph i feel would be superior as well, based on the ingredients listing, and amount of actives as previously stated but DAMN$$$$

its over $1/serv for a pre workout, personally i feel Pre workouts are only a pick me up, there isnt an anabolic effect in any of them on the market, unless LOADED with aminos like premax and shotgun.....

i feel as a stim maximize is superior because until tonight you can get it for $23/45serv.... price matters folks!

curious as to why its your last 1,3 dimethylamine product?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mesomorph i feel would be superior as well, based on the ingredients listing, and amount of actives as previously stated but DAMN$$$$

its over $1/serv for a pre workout, personally i feel Pre workouts are only a pick me up, there isnt an anabolic effect in any of them on the market, unless LOADED with aminos like premax and shotgun.....

i feel as a stim maximize is superior because until tonight you can get it for $23/45serv.... price matters folks!

The Ingredient profile costs a lot more in Meso to make then the other pre-workouts, so you really get more out of what you pay for when buying meso. Also you only need 1 serving of Mesomorph for the full dose and you can use the buy one get one free deal at apsnutrition.com

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

That's the beauty of mesomorph until now preworkouts have been basically just a pick me-up,but man bro have you tried creatine nitrate yet?Read some of the logs its like taking a damn pro-hormone!Also i think JD can probably get the price of mesomrph down into the mid $20's if you pm him.Have seen him offer coupons and BOGO deals in other threads.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I really don't thik it's good for my mental health. Sometimes I take it and get sad. Like, crying about a girl I dated for a month 2.5 years ago sad.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
In short, Maximize V2 provides me with a more consistent stimulant effect while Mesomorph provides me with a greater overall pump (Creatine Nitrate is the real deal). You honestly can't go wrong with either pre-workout.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
In short, Maximize V2 provides me with a more consistent stimulant effect while Mesomorph provides me with a greater overall pump (Creatine Nitrate is the real deal). You honestly can't go wrong with either pre-workout.
^^^This seems to be the general concensus.Now op more confused than ever! haha

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you can see I've used both, see picture below. Maximize V2 is a very good product. In fact it was my favorite product in this category, that is until I tried Mesomorph. Here are some key differences/distinctions that I noticed with each product. First Maximize V2.

Stimulant Effect: 10/10
Motivation 8/10
Strength increase: negligible
Pumps: negligible

Mesomorph

Stimulant effect: 10/10
Pumps: 10/10
Strength Increase: 10/10
Lean/Dry look (as opposed to bloated look) 10/10

As far as stimulant PWO's go, Maximize is a very good value. As far as a product that I personally believe would help in terms of strength development, dry lean gains and massive pumps, motivation and focus...nothing comes close to Meso. It is so much more than a PWO, you really have to try it and I guarantee that you'll end up loving it, more so than other PWO's you've tried in the past. Hope that helps.

RE: On leg days I mix both and it's smooth sailing.

Attachments

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
As you can see I've used both, see picture below. Maximize V2 is a very good product. In fact it was my favorite product in this category, that is until I tried Mesomorph. Here are some key differences/distinctions that I noticed with each product. First Maximize V2.

Stimulant Effect: 10/10
Motivation 8/10
Strength increase: negligible
Pumps: negligible

Mesomorph

Stimulant effect: 10/10
Pumps: 10/10
Strength Increase: 10/10
Lean/Dry look (as opposed to bloated look) 10/10

As far as stimulant PWO's go, Maximize is a very good value. As far as a product that I personally believe would help in terms of strength development, dry lean gains and massive pumps, motivation and focus...nothing comes close to Meso. It is so much more than a PWO, you really have to try it and I guarantee that you'll end up loving it, more so than other PWO's you've tried in the past. Hope that helps.

RE: On leg days I mix both and it's smooth sailing.
There you have it this guy is as passionate about supplements as anyone.If you haven't done so check out his products review thread.It's very informative and covers many of todays most talked about products in depth.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me for any deals.

If you add 1 bottle in the cart and in the comment section write BOGO DEAL 1 free bottle of -----<---whatever you want the product to be same price or less and they will throw it in.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^This seems to be the general concensus.Now op more confused than ever! haha
Lmao, my suggestion is to just buy both and see what you like better. It's not like 1 of them is that bad where you can't use it. Everything works differently for everyone, if you have the money, just pick up both so you know for sure!

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao, my suggestion is to just buy both and see what you like better. It's not like 1 of them is that bad where you can't use it. Everything works differently for everyone, if you have the money, just pick up both so you know for sure!

Mike
props-i think someone said something like that in post #2, lol.:dunno:

obvious

obvious

Awards
We will be extending the bogo sale untill January so people can get to try our supplements.
Hey there - new here and reading through, interested in picking up Mesomorph to give it a try as all I use as a PWO right now is Jack3d and perhaps a cap or two of MAN Swagger here and there.

I went to the APS website to hit up the BOGO but it looks like you all only ship to the USA. Any way we can get this deal up in Canada?

Thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there - new here and reading through, interested in picking up Mesomorph to give it a try as all I use as a PWO right now is Jack3d and perhaps a cap or two of MAN Swagger here and there.

I went to the APS website to hit up the BOGO but it looks like you all only ship to the USA. Any way we can get this deal up in Canada?

Thanks!
We send to Canada, PM sent!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Malic acid is actually one of the "other ingredients" in Maximize. It's just not listed as being useful. I don't whant to stick up for Maximizes filler content to much, but i will say that at least the fillers don't look to bad. Not like when PW's were full of magnesium stearate.