Creapure?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does this cause bloating and excess water weight? If so, what is a good creatine powerder that causes less of bloating. How much would you dose

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this cause bloating and excess water weight? If so, what is a good creatine powerder that causes less of bloating. How much would you dose
If you respond that way to Creatine Mono, you will respond that way to Creapure. Now with that said, Creapure doesn't have the impurities of normal mono, which may be causing the bloat.

I have been a Creapure user for almost a year now and have never experienced excess bloat from it. But individual results my vary.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt go higher than 4-5 grams daily, I even skip on my off days sometimes.

I always trust Creapure mono, seems to be side free compared to some other bulk powders Ive tried. The bloat most likely comes from impurities, and/or from simply dosing to high.

Last edited:

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
loading would seem to cause the bloat that way!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
loading would seem to cause the bloat that way!
Loading is so it'll be in the system quicker. If u start at 5g's it'll take around a month to fully get results

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you gaining lean muscle mass. Cuts?? because dont want look like a big blob

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you gaining lean muscle mass. Cuts?? because dont want look like a big blob
Strength. And muscle gets denser. gaining muscle mass and cuts is more diet.
But as for me i am on Recomp

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loading isn't necessary. The body will hit saturation with ~5g/day within 2-3wks anyway. Loading is really just an effort by some companies to get you to go through their product faster.

If taken in moderate amounts, it shouldn't cause bloating long-term.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I personally use creapure, best mono in my opinion, I have tried other brands of bulk mono and some cause gi upset. 5g per day is the sweet spot, never loaded and never needed to.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
best creatine ive used to date. Id like to try APS Creatine Nitrate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loading isn't necessary. The body will hit saturation with ~5g/day within 2-3wks anyway. Loading is really just an effort by some companies to get you to go through their product faster.

If taken in moderate amounts, it shouldn't cause bloating long-term.
Definitely no need for creatine loading. CreaPure does not cause bloating - and contrary to popular belief, nor does high doses of creatine. High doses of creatine is NOT necessary, though, and anything more than 2-3g a day is not actually required - 5g daily is more than adequate enough and is the general recommendation, even though 2-3g is enough.

~Rosie~

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced bloat from this? Has to be a few people who do? Just dont see how there couldnt be much bloating with this mono? Why if not?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced bloat from this? Has to be a few people who do? Just dont see how there couldnt be much bloating with this mono? Why if not?
I have not experienced bloat with creapure. I suspect that most of this creatine bloat myth comes from either unpure compounds or, my number one choice, the amount of sugar in celltech, and being that most people used to buy supplements from gnc they took celltech, all the sweet sweet goodness bloated them up, just my opinion though.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1 ceapure
2. con-cret

very good stuff

MrDeadlift

Awards
Most bulk creatine and majority of creatine in the market is Chinese made which is why it is the cheapest. Unfortunately it is not the purest and does contain many impurities and like states above many times it is one of the reasons why people witness more side effects.

The best quality Creatine in the market is either German made or US made. There are many brands and manufacturers in the US and Germany. Creapure is one of the popular ones from Germany, while Creatine Magna Poweder is a US made creatine which is high quality as well (magnesium Creatine Chealate)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
it can for some.
a good creatine powerder that causes less of bloating id say creapure from pp to be veryhigh quality and use it DAILY and its CHEAP. half the year is like 4-10g ed i use(when bulking) and there some mild water bloat.

in spring/summer i use 1-3g ed and i find no water bloat with this dose.
its deff worth using .
add ina couple grams a day to yoru protein drink or a juice and your good.
i usually add (when bulking) 4-5g in my PRE-wo ASGT or guranimo and anther 4-5g to my POST-WO drink.