X-Factor Advanced and AI's Perform..

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
alright, well among the plethora of AI supplements I bought during the black friday sale I picked up some Perform to play around with in the bedroom... Would it be a 'waste' to take perform while also taking X-Factor Advanced (which is sitting on my doorstep as we speak :banana:). Does XFA already boost libido in addition to it's other benefits?

Would there be anything in either product that would have any adverse effects?

Thanks, y'all!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original xfactor didn't, but I'm not sure about xfa

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
alright, well among the plethora of AI supplements I bought during the black friday sale I picked up some Perform to play around with in the bedroom... Would it be a 'waste' to take perform while also taking X-Factor Advanced (which is sitting on my doorstep as we speak :banana:). Does XFA already boost libido in addition to it's other benefits?

Thanks, y'all!
Hey man, XFA is non-hormonal and taking it while taking AI's perform will be fine. Keep us posted how you like the XFA man, the woman should like the Perfom;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
feel free to stack the perform with it, XFA does not directly enhance libido nor is that an intention of what the product sets out to achieve.

XFA=for the gym
Perform-for the bedroom ;)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
feel free to stack the perform with it, XFA does not directly enhance libido nor is that an intention of what the product sets out to achieve.

XFA=for the gym
Perform-for the bedroom ;)

Sounds like the ultimate stack to me!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks, y'all!
You can use them together, no problem. Enjoy!