Help me pick my supps!!

SuperRook

Awards
need some opinions and advice from all of your about my upcoming stack

School has been taking up almost all of my time the last couple months so I had to take some time off of my normal routine. I've been doing maintenance workouts for the past couple months and keeping my diet ok so thankfully Im about where I was when I stopped.

Anyways, I am looking to cut some bf for the next 8 weeks and want to put together a solid supplement stack to help with the fat loss.

I purchased some supps a couple months ago to start a cut but like i said i had to put it on hold so heres what I have:

Alpha T-2
Recompadrol
ECA

And I also just ordered some stuff from NP:

HEAT stack
Eviscerate Smolder

Now I wasn't intending to use all of these supps together I just like to buy the ones I am interested in trying and will keep them until i see fit to use them.

What kind of stack would you guys put together with those supps?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd go with Recompadrol and Heat Stack first, then once those are done Alpha T-2 with the Eviscerate Smolder.

SuperRook

Awards
Was thinking of throwing in DCP when it makes its return....

I know the Recompadrol, Alpha T2, and ECA will stack well

Wondering whether the Heat Stack will work with that combo

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
need some opinions and advice from all of your about my upcoming stack

School has been taking up almost all of my time the last couple months so I had to take some time off of my normal routine. I've been doing maintenance workouts for the past couple months and keeping my diet ok so thankfully Im about where I was when I stopped.

Anyways, I am looking to cut some bf for the next 8 weeks and want to put together a solid supplement stack to help with the fat loss.

I purchased some supps a couple months ago to start a cut but like i said i had to put it on hold so heres what I have:

Alpha T-2 great as a soft stim and thyroid boost

Recompadrol awesoem GDA good if you arent KETO

ECA
no brainer

maybe add in some Green tea and CLA..... proven stuff always works i snag mine from primordial just due to the fact i get it nearly free with the points ive accrued over months of orders.....gotta love free products

And I also just ordered some stuff from NP:

HEAT stack
Eviscerate Smolder

Now I wasn't intending to use all of these supps together I just like to buy the ones I am interested in trying and will keep them until i see fit to use them.

What kind of stack would you guys put together with those supps?
answers in bold above!