Creatine Nitrate

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im curious of creatine nitrate
the only two products i can find are SAN c2 nitrate and APS creatine nitrate, the only thing is APS is twice as much as SAN and i have no idea how much creatine nitrate is in a serving.
Also what should NOT stack with creatine nitrate? would ASGT be ok?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APS Creatine Nitrate has been proving itself on the forum of how effective it is. Also I would recommend stacking it with Mesomorph if your going to use a Pre-workout with it, then you would only have to use 2-3 caps of Creatine Nitrate because Mesomorph also contains creatine nitrate and the bottle would last a long time.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im not a fan of 1,3 dimeth, so i choose pre-wos not containing that ingredient

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have creatine nitrates coming in the mail. Looks promising.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wondering about ba and leucine nitrates and gplc nitrates.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where is all the science behind these nitrates? i mean creatine nitrate is the only one that interests me, i could care less about the other esp bcaa nitrates

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where is all the science behind these nitrates? i mean creatine nitrate is the only one that interests me, i could care less about the other esp bcaa nitrates
They have many things out there about Creatine Nitrate and the benefits.
Creatine Nitrate offers improved solubility, excellent absorption, creatine supplementation that will avoid bloating and gastrointestinal irritation that are sometimes reported from creatine monohydrate and additional benefits that go beyond the benefits of mere creatine loading.

Nitrates has been shown in human clinical trials to extend the time to exhaustion during high intensity physical performance. Nitrates is an NO donor and is clinically proven to increase vasodilatation. The consequences are: slight reduction in blood pressure and huge "pumps" during training. Increased muscular blood flow during and after training is assumed to increase flushing of metabolic waste (e.g. local H+ / lactic acid accumultion) and delivery of critical nutrients, which - in combination with an excellent pre-/intra-/postworkout nutrition may substantialy aid in regeneration and recuperation.

You will get more from Creatine Nitrate in the gym then other creatines. If you have used other creatines before then once you try Creatine Nitrate you will see how it's on another level then regular creatine.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im curious of creatine nitrate
the only two products i can find are SAN c2 nitrate and APS creatine nitrate, the only thing is APS is twice as much as SAN and i have no idea how much creatine nitrate is in a serving.
Also what should NOT stack with creatine nitrate? would ASGT be ok?
after using C-Bol, Im a big believer in creatine nitrate.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
^^^ I ordered some a few days ago. I take it you had a good experience with it?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how does aps creatine nitrate stack up to c-bol?
also thank you for the info i had used it before but didnt notice anything special, the product was san launch

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I ordered some a few days ago. I take it you had a good experience with it?

im about 7 workouts in on my cbol and a good experience is an understatement. I have never had a pump this good and this long lasting, well, EVER.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like the formula of c-bol, but i wonder if aps creatine nitrate has more creatine nitrate in it and would be the better option....hmm, also i wonder if i could use just one serving of either was 1 scoop of ASGT and be done

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I truly don't know, but I got a few bottles of cbol as a gift so I've been using it a few caps over rec. Dose anyways. Ha. Only pre workout though, post workout I've been doing the normal 6.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
i like the formula of c-bol, but i wonder if aps creatine nitrate has more creatine nitrate in it and would be the better option....hmm, also i wonder if i could use just one serving of either was 1 scoop of ASGT and be done
Yes APS creatine nitrate has quite a bit more creatine nitrate than c-bol or sans product (1500mg/serv. Vs. 1000mg/serv for thermo and San).wE started with the standard 1000 mg as well but after hundreds of testers took 1500 mg with no sides whatsoever and hundreds more took 2000 mg (not reccomended)without issue,we raised ours to 1500 mg per serving.We always give you more of the key ingredient in our formulas unless it is dangerous.And we will be running the buy one get one free on creatine nitrate for at least first three months of 2011!so not only do you get all that extra creatine nitrate per serving it's only $25 per bottle with the BOGO special.NO BRAINER!:bigeyes2:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Good info, I know what I will pick up next! thanks for the knowledge drop APS

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes APS creatine nitrate has quite a bit more creatine nitrate than c-bol or sans product (1500mg/serv. Vs. 1000mg/serv for thermo and San).wE started with the standard 1000 mg as well but after hundreds of testers took 1500 mg with no sides whatsoever and hundreds more took 2000 mg (not reccomended)without issue,we raised ours to 1500 mg per serving.We always give you more of the key ingredient in our formulas unless it is dangerous.And we will be running the buy one get one free on creatine nitrate for at least first three months of 2011!so not only do you get all that extra creatine nitrate per serving it's only $25 per bottle with the BOGO special.NO BRAINER!:bigeyes2:
On nutra planet or where Can we find it.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Prop blend labels but full disclosure from the company... Extremely impressed

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Any other sales to watch out for from APS...Ordering bottle mesomorph and creatine nitrate this week, really interested in the Testotrpoin v2 also

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Any other sales to watch out for from APS...Ordering bottle mesomorph and creatine nitrate this week, really interested in the Testotrpoin v2 also
Our main objective right now is to give you guys a chance to try these incredible products in the most cost effective way possible,so you don't have to break the bank in order to form an opinion.this will be for a limited time for those who are serious.That being said we are extending the buy one get one free for the month of January so that is essentially 50% off.At the end of that period we will help direct you to the most convenient discount retailers to purchase our products at affordable prices or possibly nutraplanet if they restock.but we will always make sure we help you find our products at the most inexpensive price possible just contact us.for those of you that want to stack 3 or more products just contact us and we will create a special coupon code for your purchase that provides a deep discount.Pm JD he will have a list of contact information for you.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW im extremely impressed by APS right now.
I wasnt expecting exact amounts merely estimates.
It looks like APS will be getting my money when it comes to creatine nitrate, BOGO with 1.5 per serving is to good to pass up!
btw would 1 serving pre-wo be good enough with say something like ASGT or the pre/post is the way to go regardless?

APS NUTRITION

Awards
WOW im extremely impressed by APS right now.
I wasnt expecting exact amounts merely estimates.
It looks like APS will be getting my money when it comes to creatine nitrate, BOGO with 1.5 per serving is to good to pass up!
btw would 1 serving pre-wo be good enough with say something like ASGT or the pre/post is the way to go regardless?
You could def stack 4-5 creatine nitrate preworkout only with your asgt.The post workout serving isn't entirely necessary because the N.O. Effect from nitrates lasts 8 hours so the nutrient delivery/recouperation effect will still be present with just the pre workout dose.so start with 3-4 caps and work your way up to 5 caps and see where your sweet spot is.There are some great logs going on with our creating nitrate that discuss different dosing protocols as well.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I'm logging APS Creatine Nitrate right now, and being a typical non-responder I have to say at 7 pills it feels GREAT! I don't buy creatine only supplements, but this is one I may have to pull out the credit card for...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164978-aps-creatine-nitrate.html#post2667806
Nice log.Sidenote-looks like non responders like milas may have to dose as high as 7 caps to get the effect most get from 4 caps.That's the reality i guess.I can say this from everything i have read the recc 1000mg of creatine nitrate may just be a little low.1500mg is probably more like it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
once again thank you APS, much appreciated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine hcl purity 99.9%
Detailed selling Description( NO FREE SAMPLE) Indian based manufacturers and exporters ,white crystal powder, water soluable and 218 degree melting point for instant shipping to worldwide in large Quantity price is very competative, Direct Selling 200kg per week readily available for delivery or collection within all over world. Payment can be made by cash or ICICI bank transfer. Client is to pay by Western Union or Moneygram under any circumstances. 1 kg is per INR 36000.Including all charges.(770 USD per kilogram) Please convert your country currency by any Currency Conversion in Indian Rupees. We send the goods via COURIER ,AIRCARGONo problems with customs control etc.. Delivery lead time: 3-5 business days - Worldwide.Nobody need license. Packaging and delivery very safety.
wrapped with thin foil.And then package with the final parceling material. With this it can not be dictated with even the ION scanner,
We are responsible for customs clear. Successful buyers can look forward to a very profitable relationship.We can ship anywhere in the world right to your warehouse!
The sample package 5 KG Ephedrine package delivered in 1 packeges:-1package containing 5KG ephcl 99.9% price -3850 USD including all .
No Printed or write in the package ehedrine hcl anywhere on the package. Instead, I will clearly on the package that the contents is "Magnesium Sulfate Bath Salt" and that the package contains no harmful chemicals, and also state that the package is worth 3usd, this way the package clears customs no problem.Payment should be in advance. bala67atgmaildotcom
you sir, have been reported as spam.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Our main objective right now is to give you guys a chance to try these incredible products in the most cost effective way possible,so you don't have to break the bank in order to form an opinion.this will be for a limited time for those who are serious.That being said we are extending the buy one get one free for the month of January so that is essentially 50% off.At the end of that period we will help direct you to the most convenient discount retailers to purchase our products at affordable prices or possibly nutraplanet if they restock.but we will always make sure we help you find our products at the most inexpensive price possible just contact us.for those of you that want to stack 3 or more products just contact us and we will create a special coupon code for your purchase that provides a deep discount.Pm JD he will have a list of contact information for you.
great deal....just ordered mesomorph and creatine nitrates, but am going to place same order plus testatropin x2 {after i get xmas shopping done of coarse}

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey APS why did you guys pick dicreatine malate to go with the creatine nitrate in both mesomorph and creatine nitrate?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered some power shock which is nitrate based mino acids so in the future I will use power shock pre with APS creatine nitrate and what ever basic pre workout stim product most likely ribose which I have sitting waiting to use.
http://superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_623.mp3Just got done listing to this and seems like pre workout aminos are better than mid and post.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
hey APS why did you guys pick dicreatine malate to go with the creatine nitrate in both mesomorph and creatine nitrate?
Actually the original formulation was a combo of the two in there now plus magnesium creatine chelate because the magnesium would have provided a nice synergy with the malic acid for too many reasons to cover right now.But we had concerns with consistent availability on that product and didn't want to dunn into backorder issues.As to why DCM here's the short list- 1)like creatine nitr it's solubility and increased bioavailability make it the perfect stack as it leaves you with a well tolerated highly effective creatine complex,we would have instantly eliminated many consumers with say creapure as many simply can't assimilate it.2)we wanted a second creatine that wouldn't ruin the dry tight beachbody look that creatine nitrate gives you as that is a great attribute and who wants to take a preworkout in the summer that makes you bloated with water retention.3)malic acid simply makes creatine work better for many reasons one being that ATP molecules MUST be activated by a key chemical to even be effective.and that chemical is (you guessed it) malic acid so perfect synergy here.4)malic acid stimulates metabolism and increases energy production due to it's role in the "krebs cycle"as a sufficient supply of malic acid is ESSENTIAL for function of krebs cycle.not to mention it improves mental clarity and reverses post excersise muscle fatigue!5)plus a slew of secondary benefits that I feel are very important that most don't think about like the fact that it is a fantastic toxic metal "chelator"binding to them and inactivating this is why it works so good for reversing chronic fatigue,depression,joint pain etc.there has been a sharp rise in toxic metal levels in recent years and the consequenses of that.so why not DCM with all the added benefits you get that you just would not get from any other creatine.add these unique added benefits to the unique added benefits of creatine nitrate and the complex is so far superior to any other creatine combo you can't really compare them.sorry for blowing up the thread with this post but I am completely obsessed with how Supps work,I kept it as short as possible.haha.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any studies tat shows that these other forms of creatine absorbes better than mono? I can't seem to find any studies spporting it. Just like CEE and KA was a bust I am wondering and maybe you can elaborate on this.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Is there any studies tat shows that these other forms of creatine absorbes better than mono? I can't seem to find any studies spporting it. Just like CEE and KA was a bust I am wondering and maybe you can elaborate on this.
Of course.I have the creatine nitrate one here,showing it's solubility vs mono and kre-alkylyn.The results of the actual studies are what sold me on nitrate.On Monday I will check with patent holder to see if I can post up.It says right on the paperwork I must obtain approval so if everything is cool I'll have someone in the office post it as I don't even know how to start a thread just respond to posts.

Reactions: mw1
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about the other forms of creatine in the creatine nitrate product.
i.e
magnesium creatine chelate vs mono
Dicreatine malate vs mono

APS NUTRITION

Awards
What about the other forms of creatine in the creatine nitrate product.
i.e
magnesium creatine chelate vs mono
Dicreatine malate vs mono
As I explained above we didn't end up using MCC for specified reasons.as for DCM will see what I can dig up for ya when/if I have a little extra spare time.Don't you have some creatine nitrate coming in your package?Or was it mesomorph?can't remember.Anyway if it is creatine nitrate open a couple caps into 8 ounces water and stir makes like a light suspension.the only particles are so micronized and light they create a light suspension.they don't sink.pretty cool for any creatine of any kind given it's nature.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think I read something like they work on different pathways, whether there is a benefit was not concluded.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine Nitate. Due to the holidays my place has been jam packed with mail and every thing has been delayed the leasing office just told me by 3-4 days. I have something comming but I missed it last night. I will check Monday. Take your time by the way on the study.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes MCC uses different pathways from Creatine Mono, no conclusion as of yet.
APS thank you for the long/short response. If you have more to post please do, i love learning and its why i ask questions lol. I wondered why i always loved Dicreatine Malate of Creatine Mono. and you kinda explained it haha. The bloating and stomach problems are very real for me. Ive been using ASGT 1 scoop (2g creatine mono) for my pre and 1 scoop SizeOn post (4g creatine mono) and im very bloated and have nice lil pre and post workout dumps. Most pre-wos these days have creatine mono in them, sadly. Ill prob go with one of low dose or just make my own from now on. I have MCC on hand would it be worth to add to creatine nitrate?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes MCC uses different pathways from Creatine Mono, no conclusion as of yet.
APS thank you for the long/short response. If you have more to post please do, i love learning and its why i ask questions lol. I wondered why i always loved Dicreatine Malate of Creatine Mono. and you kinda explained it haha. The bloating and stomach problems are very real for me. Ive been using ASGT 1 scoop (2g creatine mono) for my pre and 1 scoop SizeOn post (4g creatine mono) and im very bloated and have nice lil pre and post workout dumps. Most pre-wos these days have creatine mono in them, sadly. Ill prob go with one of low dose or just make my own from now on. I have MCC on hand would it be worth to add to creatine nitrate?
You could stack them but then you would get the water retention, unlike if you just use Creatine Nitrate.

h968042

Awards
Is there a coupon code for the BOGO special?

I went to the APS website and put 2 in my cart, but no BOGO.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established

I could be wrong but i think it starta in january.....question for APS guys....does the nitrate need to be cycled.....i cycle most products and alot of people cycle there creatine, but that is one supp i dont cycle, along with multi,bcaa,fish oul, and protein...wasnt sure being a different form than im used too if its absolutely necessary or if extended use will make effects taper off at all

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

pm sent!

Bogo deal is going on now untill Jan.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could be wrong but i think it starta in january.....question for APS guys....does the nitrate need to be cycled.....i cycle most products and alot of people cycle there creatine, but that is one supp i dont cycle, along with multi,bcaa,fish oul, and protein...wasnt sure being a different form than im used too if its absolutely necessary or if extended use will make effects taper off at all
There is no kidney stress due to increased solubility so You can cycle Creatine Nitrate up to 12-16 weeks on, 4 weeks off. I think all supplements should be cycled to keep effectiveness up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It also depends on your meat consumption. I as a example don't eat meat or foods with creatine in it .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It also depends on your meat consumption. I as a example don't eat meat or foods with creatine in it .
If you eat meat you can still take Creatine Nitrate for 12-16 weeks...