Creatine Nitrate

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Creatine Nitrate


    im curious of creatine nitrate
    the only two products i can find are SAN c2 nitrate and APS creatine nitrate, the only thing is APS is twice as much as SAN and i have no idea how much creatine nitrate is in a serving.
    Also what should NOT stack with creatine nitrate? would ASGT be ok?


  2. APS Creatine Nitrate has been proving itself on the forum of how effective it is. Also I would recommend stacking it with Mesomorph if your going to use a Pre-workout with it, then you would only have to use 2-3 caps of Creatine Nitrate because Mesomorph also contains creatine nitrate and the bottle would last a long time.
    •   
       


  3. im not a fan of 1,3 dimeth, so i choose pre-wos not containing that ingredient

  4. I have creatine nitrates coming in the mail. Looks promising.

  5. Be nice if Np stocked more APS.

  6. Wondering about ba and leucine nitrates and gplc nitrates.

  7. where is all the science behind these nitrates? i mean creatine nitrate is the only one that interests me, i could care less about the other esp bcaa nitrates

  8. C-bol has creatine nitrate if I'm not mistaken

  9. yes it does^^^

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    where is all the science behind these nitrates? i mean creatine nitrate is the only one that interests me, i could care less about the other esp bcaa nitrates
    They have many things out there about Creatine Nitrate and the benefits.
    Creatine Nitrate offers improved solubility, e****lent absorption, creatine supplementation that will avoid bloating and gastrointestinal irritation that are sometimes reported from creatine monohydrate and additional benefits that go beyond the benefits of mere creatine loading.

    Nitrates has been shown in human clinical trials to extend the time to exhaustion during high intensity physical performance. Nitrates is an NO donor and is clinically proven to increase vasodilatation. The consequences are: slight reduction in blood pressure and huge "pumps" during training. Increased muscular blood flow during and after training is assumed to increase flushing of metabolic waste (e.g. local H+ / lactic acid accumultion) and delivery of critical nutrients, which - in combination with an e****lent pre-/intra-/postworkout nutrition may substantialy aid in regeneration and recuperation.

    You will get more from Creatine Nitrate in the gym then other creatines. If you have used other creatines before then once you try Creatine Nitrate you will see how it's on another level then regular creatine.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    im curious of creatine nitrate
    the only two products i can find are SAN c2 nitrate and APS creatine nitrate, the only thing is APS is twice as much as SAN and i have no idea how much creatine nitrate is in a serving.
    Also what should NOT stack with creatine nitrate? would ASGT be ok?
    after using C-Bol, Im a big believer in creatine nitrate.

  12. ^^^ I ordered some a few days ago. I take it you had a good experience with it?

  13. how does aps creatine nitrate stack up to c-bol?
    also thank you for the info i had used it before but didnt notice anything special, the product was san launch

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BrockR View Post
    ^^^ I ordered some a few days ago. I take it you had a good experience with it?

    im about 7 workouts in on my cbol and a good experience is an understatement. I have never had a pump this good and this long lasting, well, EVER.

  15. i like the formula of c-bol, but i wonder if aps creatine nitrate has more creatine nitrate in it and would be the better option....hmm, also i wonder if i could use just one serving of either was 1 scoop of ASGT and be done

  16. I truly don't know, but I got a few bottles of cbol as a gift so I've been using it a few caps over rec. Dose anyways. Ha. Only pre workout though, post workout I've been doing the normal 6.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    i like the formula of c-bol, but i wonder if aps creatine nitrate has more creatine nitrate in it and would be the better option....hmm, also i wonder if i could use just one serving of either was 1 scoop of ASGT and be done
    Yes APS creatine nitrate has quite a bit more creatine nitrate than c-bol or sans product (1500mg/serv. Vs. 1000mg/serv for thermo and San).wE started with the standard 1000 mg as well but after hundreds of testers took 1500 mg with no sides whatsoever and hundreds more took 2000 mg (not reccomended)without issue,we raised ours to 1500 mg per serving.We always give you more of the key ingredient in our formulas unless it is dangerous.And we will be running the buy one get one free on creatine nitrate for at least first three months of 2011!so not only do you get all that extra creatine nitrate per serving it's only $25 per bottle with the BOGO special.NO BRAINER!

  18. Good info, I know what I will pick up next! thanks for the knowledge drop APS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Yes APS creatine nitrate has quite a bit more creatine nitrate than c-bol or sans product (1500mg/serv. Vs. 1000mg/serv for thermo and San).wE started with the standard 1000 mg as well but after hundreds of testers took 1500 mg with no sides whatsoever and hundreds more took 2000 mg (not reccomended)without issue,we raised ours to 1500 mg per serving.We always give you more of the key ingredient in our formulas unless it is dangerous.And we will be running the buy one get one free on creatine nitrate for at least first three months of 2011!so not only do you get all that extra creatine nitrate per serving it's only $25 per bottle with the BOGO special.NO BRAINER!
    On nutra planet or where Can we find it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    On nutra planet or where Can we find it.
    apsnutrition website. Pmed you.

  21. Prop blend labels but full disclosure from the company... Extremely impressed

  22. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Yes APS creatine nitrate has quite a bit more creatine nitrate than c-bol or sans product (1500mg/serv. Vs. 1000mg/serv for thermo and San).wE started with the standard 1000 mg as well but after hundreds of testers took 1500 mg with no sides whatsoever and hundreds more took 2000 mg (not reccomended)without issue,we raised ours to 1500 mg per serving.We always give you more of the key ingredient in our formulas unless it is dangerous.And we will be running the buy one get one free on creatine nitrate for at least first three months of 2011!so not only do you get all that extra creatine nitrate per serving it's only $25 per bottle with the BOGO special.NO BRAINER!
    Any other sales to watch out for from APS...Ordering bottle mesomorph and creatine nitrate this week, really interested in the Testotrpoin v2 also

  23. I'm logging APS Creatine Nitrate right now, and being a typical non-responder I have to say at 7 pills it feels GREAT! I don't buy creatine only supplements, but this is one I may have to pull out the credit card for...

    APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    Any other sales to watch out for from APS...Ordering bottle mesomorph and creatine nitrate this week, really interested in the Testotrpoin v2 also
    Our main objective right now is to give you guys a chance to try these incredible products in the most cost effective way possible,so you don't have to break the bank in order to form an opinion.this will be for a limited time for those who are serious.That being said we are extending the buy one get one free for the month of January so that is essentially 50% off.At the end of that period we will help direct you to the most convenient discount retailers to purchase our products at affordable prices or possibly nutraplanet if they restock.but we will always make sure we help you find our products at the most inexpensive price possible just contact us.for those of you that want to stack 3 or more products just contact us and we will create a special coupon code for your purchase that provides a deep discount.Pm JD he will have a list of contact information for you.

  25. WOW im extremely impressed by APS right now.
    I wasnt expecting exact amounts merely estimates.
    It looks like APS will be getting my money when it comes to creatine nitrate, BOGO with 1.5 per serving is to good to pass up!
    btw would 1 serving pre-wo be good enough with say something like ASGT or the pre/post is the way to go regardless?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    WOW im extremely impressed by APS right now.
    I wasnt expecting exact amounts merely estimates.
    It looks like APS will be getting my money when it comes to creatine nitrate, BOGO with 1.5 per serving is to good to pass up!
    btw would 1 serving pre-wo be good enough with say something like ASGT or the pre/post is the way to go regardless?
    You could def stack 4-5 creatine nitrate preworkout only with your asgt.The post workout serving isn't entirely necessary because the N.O. Effect from nitrates lasts 8 hours so the nutrient delivery/recouperation effect will still be present with just the pre workout dose.so start with 3-4 caps and work your way up to 5 caps and see where your sweet spot is.There are some great logs going on with our creating nitrate that discuss different dosing protocols as well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm logging APS Creatine Nitrate right now, and being a typical non-responder I have to say at 7 pills it feels GREAT! I don't buy creatine only supplements, but this is one I may have to pull out the credit card for...

    APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)
    Nice log.Sidenote-looks like non responders like milas may have to dose as high as 7 caps to get the effect most get from 4 caps.That's the reality i guess.I can say this from everything i have read the recc 1000mg of creatine nitrate may just be a little low.1500mg is probably more like it.

  28. once again thank you APS, much appreciated

  29. These are the 4 logs we have going right now and a few more will be starting soon as well.

    If anyone wants to know what deals are going on just send me a PM.

    BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

    +APS CREATINE NITRATE+ (A SPONSERED EVENT)

    MidwestBeast Goes into Stim Detox with APS Plasmagen + Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

    APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

  30. thanks again, how long is the bogo sale?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Log in
Log in