Decisions Decisions... Choosing a DAA Product: Help Please

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Gents,

I am completing the final phase of my PCT by deciding to embark on my maiden voyage with DAA. I was hoping to gain some insight and perspective here, since it has been out for quite some time and used by many members. I did search and examined feedback - but though this specific question would be best served in its own dedicated thread.

Right now I have all three versions Nutra Planet sells in my cart (raw powder at least) because they all offer their own advantages and was hoping to gather some direction in which product(s) to purchase. As I see it, here are my honest thoughts:

-E-Pharm TestForce 2 (chelated and combined with Sarcosine, seems to be the obvious choice for quality and is also offered by one of the original pioneers in this field)

-PrimaForce DAA (decent price, and the assurance of quality with the PrimaForce brand - but is still in limbo between the Nutra Planet brand and TestForce 2, and isn't chelated or combined with Sarcosine which I believe has scientific merit)

-NP DAA (the least expensive by far, but this always leads me to ask about the quality and sourcing practices involved, as DAA has been heavily plagued by incorrect product sourcing and labeling)

Any thoughts and personal experiences are VERY WELCOME! Thank you :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a DAA product, or a product that contains DAA? There's some difference there, is why I ask. If the latter, I've got a few recommendations for ya. ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's also a couple threads on this SAME TOPIC that has recommendations for several brands.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a DAA product, or a product that contains DAA? There's some difference there, is why I ask. If the latter, I've got a few recommendations for ya. ;)
Up for anything... as long as it isn't T-Up or some other price inflated poppy****, haha! Thanks a lot :)

There's also a couple threads on this SAME TOPIC that has recommendations for several brands.
Noted.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just checked out the suggested thread, very good information. A HUGE amount of votes of confidence in E-Pharm's TFv2.

Would DAA offer any advantage whatsoever intra-cycle, or only as a PCT/BRIDGE adjunct? I am going to continue HCGenerate and BRIDGE along with it as I believe they increase Testosterone through varying mechanisms/pathways.

*Are there any pathways I have not tapped into that are still available for me to command for optimal full-circle Serum-T/Free-T/LH Activity? :)

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
You didn't mention PP TCF-1

For me, after spending quite a bit of time researching all the options, it's down to TFv2 or TCF-1 as they seem to stand above the rest.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
APS Testatropin v2 looks promising, gonna be trying it soon myself

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention PP TCF-1

For me, after spending quite a bit of time researching all the options, it's down to TFv2 or TCF-1 as they seem to stand above the rest.
I didn't neglect to mention it on purpose by any means, only listed the main bulk items I found in my research.

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out and providing the link to the other similar thread I failed to see before posting this. I ordered 2 Test Force 2's and will take it in conjunction with HCGenerate and BRIDGE. I expect my next bout of blood work to be even more encouraging and well rounded.

Thanks everyone :)