My first workout without Jack3d - it SUCKED!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Been using Jack3d for awhile, but ran out over the weekend.

No problem, I thought. I've got a Black Friday order coming soon from NP that includes a new supply of Jack3d (grape bubblegum), so I'll just drink a cup of coffee before my workout, and that should suffice.

WRONG! :no:

Worst workout I've had in awhile. :thumbsdown:

Sure, it was good for 30-25 minutes (probably when the caffeine ran out). Then, I lost most of my energy as well as my focus. I hadn't felt that way for a long time in the gym.

Anyway, I'm hoping my order comes in soon, as I don't want to face another workout without Jack3d!

P.S. I also ordered Anadraulic State GT, so I'll be giving that product a trial run.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
that's cause jacked sucks. :hump:

:wall:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said his workout sucked without jack3d. But I agree. Anytime i take stims when lifting for a while I get used to it. Then if I forgot one day I get to the gym and want to take naps on all the benches and feel like I am wasting my time. I like being amped!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Tried Anadraulic State GT this week. Good stuff. Different than Jack3d, for sure - more of a "smooth" long-lasting energy for your workout.

I can see going back and forth between the two from week-to-week or month-to-month.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Been using Jack3d for awhile, but ran out over the weekend.

No problem, I thought. I've got a Black Friday order coming soon from NP that includes a new supply of Jack3d (grape bubblegum), so I'll just drink a cup of coffee before my workout, and that should suffice.

WRONG! :no:

Worst workout I've had in awhile. :thumbsdown:

Sure, it was good for 30-25 minutes (probably when the caffeine ran out). Then, I lost most of my energy as well as my focus. I hadn't felt that way for a long time in the gym.

Anyway, I'm hoping my order comes in soon, as I don't want to face another workout without Jack3d!

P.S. I also ordered Anadraulic State GT, so I'll be giving that product a trial run.
Since I have been using Jack3d (I never use pre workout drinks. I have tried em but I hate em) I have broken at least 3 PRs. My gym intensity is insane. Closest thing to cocaine I have ever tried.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Since I have been using Jack3d (I never use pre workout drinks. I have tried em but I hate em) I have broken at least 3 PRs. My gym intensity is insane. Closest thing to cocaine I have ever tried.
+1

I know what you mean.

I feel like I am in my own little world, because I'm so focused and hyped up!

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
+1

I know what you mean.

I feel like I am in my own little world, because I'm so focused and hyped up!
No doubt, Jack3d is ridiculous and as long as its out and the formula stays thee same I will continue to use it. Im at the gym and I cant stop moving around in between sets I pace around.