Looking for an MRP similar to Solution 5 (discontinued)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Scivation's Solution 5 had the best profile of any MRP I've seen anywhere. It actually had freeze-dried wholefoods added, and not just MCT's + carbs. Great profile, but seems to have been discontinued? Too bad... can't find anything else like it... I hate it when companies discontinue great products. :thumbsdown:

Anyone have anything else to suggest?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't know they discontinued it. Didn't they just release it not too long ago? Wonder why it was so short lived? I tried a sample and didn't like the taste but that doesn't mean it was a bad product.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a little bitter due to all the extracts + veggy/fruit powders they used, but wasn't too horrible taste wise. It was good enough for me to handle the taste, knowing that I was getting good nutrition out of it.

The only thing I can think of is getting another leading brands MRP and adding a high-orac powder into the mix, but it's all about convenience for me. I like it all-in-one as they had it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah convenience is nice plus I've taken plenty of shakes and supps that I didn't like taste-wise but I continued because of the great profile. I just learned to slam them all and be done with it.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Fear not! It's being reformulated :). Just emailed them and got this response!

"We are currently reformulating and renaming it and the new, IMPROVED
Solution 5 will launch in about 12 weeks!
Thank you,

Marc Lobliner"

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh nice! Thanks!
So for now, I have to find a replacement, I'm all out and everywhere is soooold out.

I guess I can go with another MRP and add in Biotest Superfood or something similar. Primordial Performance has another good high-orac powder.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vitamin shoppe still has solution 5, the one i work at has like 4 tubs

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have a look at golden gains, it was the first MRP that had fruits/veggies as far as I know :)
That's what I'm talking about. Thanks! Looks great..

Not sure why I didn't run across it on NP while browsing MRP's

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is great news that Solution 5 is going to be back. It is one of the few MRPs that is not just a bunch of junk carbs. I will have to look at Golden Gains as well but for me a low carb MRP is my preference 90% of the time.

Also check out Core MRP, they make some good stuff as well.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
nutra bolics fighters food is awsome as well, ive been wanting to get golden gains for a while now, i just refuse to pay gnc prices for it.