x-tren cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakendbake91

Awards
i am looking to take a single 4-5 week cycle of x-tren by CEL, i recently went to the doctor to have my knee looked at from a minor squat incident, i am 22 years old and the doctor detected my growth plates aren't completely closed, i would like to reach that extra inch or two i have left to grow and i would like to know if x-tren will stunt that extra split of growing left to do. thanks

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would not use anything hormonal, I mean anything, if you are planning to grow any more

shakendbake91

Awards
You believe it will stunt without a doubt?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
The likely hood would be very good, its a roll of the dice though

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am looking to take a single 4-5 week cycle of x-tren by CEL, i recently went to the doctor to have my knee looked at from a minor squat incident, i am 22 years old and the doctor detected my growth plates aren't completely closed, i would like to reach that extra inch or two i have left to grow and i would like to know if x-tren will stunt that extra split of growing left to do. thanks
If your plates are not yet sealed and you want to try to keep it that way longer to try and incur further growth, then I would not touch any PH/DS. Hormonal products such as these impact your endocrine system and alter your negative feedback cycles. Why risk it if you don't need to? Just wait anther year or two and reassess.

shakendbake91

Awards
Ok thank you, appreciate your help, will lay off it and not take it for awhile

purelife1

if you like ill send you a addie to send the unopened bottles of tren to so they will not go to waiste

Status
Not open for further replies.