Can I bridge from Titanium/Erase stack to the "Swole" stack?

  1. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    419
    Answers
    0

    Can I bridge from Titanium/Erase stack to the "Swole" stack?


    Of course by "Swole" I mean TestoPro and Stoked.

    I will soon be finishing a stack of Titanium and Erase, and I know that the instructions for Erase say to wait 4 weeks before resuming (although I have only been taking 1 pill/day).

    What do you think? Do I need to take 4 weeks off before switching to the Swole stack, or can I bridge right into it?

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Of course by "Swole" I mean TestoPro and Stoked.

    I will soon be finishing a stack of Titanium and Erase, and I know that the instructions for Erase say to wait 4 weeks before resuming (although I have only been taking 1 pill/day).

    What do you think? Do I need to take 4 weeks off before switching to the Swole stack, or can I bridge right into it?
    If you only ran the Titanium/Erase stack for 4 weeks it is fine to bridge into a 4 week Swole Stack. If you have run it longer I would take some off time before the Swole Stack.
  3. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you only ran the Titanium/Erase stack for 4 weeks it is fine to bridge into a 4 week Swole Stack. If you have run it longer I would take some off time before the Swole Stack.
    Thanks.

    I always appreciate the advice I get around here!
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Thanks.

    I always appreciate the advice I get around here!
    Anytime bro.

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I put the "Ecto" in "Morph"...First Stack!
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. Would the "Swole" stack help me with my love handles?
    By pittguy578 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:18 PM
  3. Stacking question: DAA + "Swole"-Stack
    By saxxxon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in