ANABOLIC XTREME - SAFE???

Rhys26

Awards
Hi Guys

I have some anabolic xtreme products, Mass FX, Hyperdrol x2 and Lean FX, just wondering if they are safe to use.

I heard there were some serious issues with SX and wondered if these other products are ok to use?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not safe to drive a car, or go in an airplane. Its not particularly any more or less safe to use anabolic extreme products than any other product you may buy.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he means will this leave him cracked out unable to sleep for 2 days. And no, nobody has reported those problems with anything but SX.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

I have some anabolic xtreme products, Mass FX, Hyperdrol x2 and Lean FX, just wondering if they are safe to use.

I heard there were some serious issues with SX and wondered if these other products are ok to use?
I've used these 3 products several times. They are fine.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not safe to drive a car, or go in an airplane. Its not particularly any more or less safe to use anabolic extreme products than any other product you may buy.
BEST ANSWER EVER!!! :cheers: Very nicely done.

Yes, they are safe to use. What you may have there are outdated products, though. MassFX is currently in its 3rd incarnation, called MassFX The Destroyer. HX2 was discontinued and kinda replaced by HardFX, bit of a different animal. LeanFX, still good to go.

If you need any help regarding dosing times, how much, etc, just ask away! :)

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Any help with dosing would be great?
I would just follow dosing instructions. for MFX v3. you want to dose 2 upon waking and 2 later in the afternoon, you can use 2 caps 30 minutes pre workout for a boost but make sure that your doses are seperated by about 6 hours.

The same goes for Hard-FX, 2 upon waking and 2 later in the day. Mass FX can generally be taken with meals however Hard-FX will do best on an empty stomach.

For Lean FX, dose 1 upon waking, 1 4 hours later and then 1 in the early afternoon. The reason you dose upon waking is because cortisol levels are generally higher at this time because of the 5-8 hour fast(sleeping), then about 4 hours after waking up you get another spike in cortisol so thats another great time to dose it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just follow dosing instructions. for MFX v3. you want to dose 2 upon waking and 2 later in the afternoon, you can use 2 caps 30 minutes pre workout for a boost but make sure that your doses are seperated by about 6 hours.

The same goes for Hard-FX, 2 upon waking and 2 later in the day. Mass FX can generally be taken with meals however Hard-FX will do best on an empty stomach.

For Lean FX, dose 1 upon waking, 1 4 hours later and then 1 in the early afternoon. The reason you dose upon waking is because cortisol levels are generally higher at this time because of the 5-8 hour fast(sleeping), then about 4 hours after waking up you get another spike in cortisol so thats another great time to dose it.
Reading is Fundamental, Aaron... tisk tisk....

Ok, dosing will depend on your size, IMO. But for most folks 220 and under, here's a good guideline for ya:

MFX: 4/day
1 am
2 pre-w/o
1 pm

HX2: 4/day
1 am
1 mid-day
2 before bed

LeanFX: 3/day (as Aaron said)
1 upon waking
1 4 hrs later
1 pre-w/o (or with dinner on off-days)

Combine and adjust as necessary, of for something uber-specific, simply give us your weight and your daily schedule including when you wake, eat, lift, work, classes, sleep, or whatever else you have going on throughout the day. We'll nail it down to a T for ya! (I do enjoy doing dosing protocols!!!) :cheers: