Comments on a fat loss stack?

StupidThyroid

Awards
Short background, I am a 31yr old hypothyroid (medicated and stable levels) gained a lot of weight (before stabililized), mostly around midsection. So much so I was tested for Cushings Disease. No tumor, however my cortisol levels are still high. I was 23 when diagnosed with hypothyroid, didnt do **** til I got real big @ 29, now fighting back. Was an athlete in HS/College

Past year or so I have dieted/exercised, lost a good ammt of weight. There is STILL plenty to lose. Most of it left is in my gut. This screams cortisol issue, which was there before and probably still is (no insurance right now to check)

So I am going to be stacking the following and wanted to some comments. You guys are extremely knowledgeable here, and I am just getting back into supplementation after years of either not working out, and then working out with no aid.

After some research, it seems Lean Xtreme gets quite the rep for helping keep cortisol in check, so I am on day 2 of that. Along with LG Speed v2 (i dont need the extra caffeine) for some metabolism bumping.

I do have a shoulder injury from football days that urks me, so I am also on cissus for that, CL orange triad, fish oil, green tea, Vitamin C high morning dose (cortisol control) but am also considering a GH product to help with muscle gain/fat loss/injury repair. Was considering Blue Growth, as I have heard/read good things. Ive also read great things about ig-h-1 and ghenerate, i was going to try that once the new year is here and I am ready to make some gains. Also can you stay on a GH product indefinitely or should it be cycled as well? Most say you need months on it to see results, but then I see sometimes saying to cycle off of it. Never specifying how long to be off.

I also know I should cycle off the Lean Xtreme after i'm done with the bottle, would 2 weeks be long enough? Was considering trying 11-sterone after that or Suppress C, or go back to the xtreme. Comments there?

Also a supplement like Erase interests me as well, but not sure where and when to fit that into my stacks.

I just know your body will get used to certain things, so it's good to attack things from diff angles, and while I have learned a lot, I still have a lot of questions.

Ultimately my main goals are fat loss, but of course muscle gain is never a bad thing, and I do tend to gain it well when my shoulder isn't nagging me.

I cannot thank you guys enough for a great community, I have been reading/lurking a lot. It's been motivating and educational. I hope to keep motivated and keep learning more.

Thanks for Reading

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, time on should = time off.

4 weeks on Lean Xtreme? Have 4 weeks off before starting up again etc.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Thanks Robboe, helpful information for us just getting into it.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
erase is a really solid product, highly recomended

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could do something like Erase and OxyElite Pro. Might be hard to kick your metabolism up much more with supplements with your prescription, so the best angle you might want to take is altering your diet and exercise and then adding in supplements that can decrease fatloss through other mechanisms. Thats why I recommend the Erase + OEP stack

StupidThyroid

Awards
Thanks Natty, I am working on my tolerance to stims, usually I am pretty spazzed out by them, but I am now able to take LG Speed v2 (which has synephrine) and be OK.

Was going to try some DMAA next (which I believe is in OEP) and then caffiene also.

I agree here, I think my workouts are solid, though I probably should do a morning cardio routine also. I just need to kick my metabolism up a bit. My diet is overall great, but I could get super strict with it if this doesn't seem to work. I generally eat high protien, low carb, moderate fat (good fats, fish oil etc)

Will look into Erase + OEP for the beginning of the new year, after I finish the Lean Xtreme. (unless any of this conflicts with cycling off, which I don't think so)

Appreciate the input.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Reading about OEP, it has a lot of thyroid boosters. I assume mine is dead so I am not sure how much it would help. So basically, it'd be dmaa + rauwolscine + caffeine in that pill working on me. Not necessarily bad, but worth the $? i donno.

Though if my thyroid is somewhat alive and producing a lil hormone, maybe it'd help out there.

Just looking for a bit of help, since it's all in the gut, I really do believe it's cortisol issue. So I am thinking of cycling erase + lean xtreme and attacking with a stimulant + cardio. Maybe I should just get some dmaa + rauwolscine and do it that way.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's fat loss stack has always given me great results. I have never used a thermo with it but I imagine with something like Alpha T2 it would be amazing.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I assume you mean Primordial Performance's Fat loss stack?

Looks like CLA + Green Tea + Transdermal.

Welp, already on green tea extract, there's some in lean xtreme also, and I drink it daily.

and CLA I did for a year with no results.

So, while it may work for you, my body is an ******* and no go ;)

My TSH is real good, and I feel fine so my doc is hesitant to give me more thyroid meds, and for good reason, I don't wanna go overboard either. But, I think I am going to need some cortisol control, some stims, clean diet and a lot of cardio to get rid of this. Just trying to get some secondary opinions from others.

Thanks!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the best in cortisol control, go with endoamp max from primordial performance. Another good fat burning solution/stack is to do cardio 1st thing upon waking up, take bcaa's to help preserve muscle mass ( do this before cardio ) and take capsaicin, white willow bark, and l-carnitine. HIIT cardio is recomended but not mandatory. Ive used this for good success as well as others. Good luck and good job on the journey so far.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I do 3g of carnitine with choline and inositol pre-cardio now. I agree, I need to be doing morning fasted cardio. Going to goal to add that for the new year (I got way too much traveling and BS to deal with soon to try and do it now)

Will look into adding the capsaicin and white willow bark and will do some research on the endoamp max for sure.

Thanks again guys. Much appreciated for all comments.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hate doing this

otc hgh products= in my own personal experience not worth it

Real HGH= too damn expensive

but wait, there is something in between!

ghrp-6 or ghrp-2

its a peptide that forces the body to release a surge of HGH

it isnt natural and has to be injected 3 x a day

but it kicks ass

just thought i would throw it out there

and no its not illegal

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading about OEP, it has a lot of thyroid boosters. I assume mine is dead so I am not sure how much it would help. So basically, it'd be dmaa + rauwolscine + caffeine in that pill working on me. Not necessarily bad, but worth the $? i donno.

Though if my thyroid is somewhat alive and producing a lil hormone, maybe it'd help out there.

Just looking for a bit of help, since it's all in the gut, I really do believe it's cortisol issue. So I am thinking of cycling erase + lean xtreme and attacking with a stimulant + cardio. Maybe I should just get some dmaa + rauwolscine and do it that way.
If you want to stay away from stims them I would go Erase + Lean Xtreme. Lean Xtreme will work to keep your cortisol levels down which help aid in fat loss. Stacked with Erase, which will lower your estrogen, causing you to store less fat, and also increase your testosterone...I give that stack 2 thumbs up.

I received an email from someone who was in the middle of Erase/Lean Xtreme stack a few weeks ago and he said it was the best stim free stack he has ever tried.

I would recommend taking 1-2 Erase in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon. And 2 Lean Xtreme in the morning with 1 in the afternoon.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Natty, definitely something to consider. I am mapping out my next few months of what to run and when. Will consider doing it, and maybe doing a log if I know I can be dedicated to it.

Thanks again.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have used endoamp max in my pcts and have noticed some great leaning out and recomp effects. I haven't ever had the need to use a thermo but if I have desired some extra fat loss cortisol modulation has been my go to. And also agreed on the peptides, if you want to drop the cash they are the shizzy.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Honestly if the HGH supps (I am using Blue Growth right now) Is able to give me a solid sleep, then everything else extra is gravy. So far so good, sleeping great on the stuff. This will help when I add the morning cardio. I think I am going to do a few days before I go on vakay, then go full steam again after the holidays.

I am laying out a plan of attack for the new year(not a new years resolution, cuz I been doing this for months now, just so happens I am changing my focus from doing this alone to adding some supplements) and I am really excited. Obviously I have some imbalances going on. I am an extremely dedicated person, so it's just finding the right mix of supps + workouts and I know I can be successful. Coming here and just reading everyone else has been motivating. Pretty psyched to see what I can do in the upcoming year or so.

If anyone is curious, I probably will put up a blog @ the new year to track what supps i'm using with what im eating and what im working out. Maybe I'll be a success story? Here's to hoping.

Thx again

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I agree PP's fat loss stack would be amazing.
maybe also look to add in need2slin, i like this product also myself.
just becarful since you got thyroid issues.