Jack3d Flavor

drvinnybombat

Awards
I've only tried the lemon lime, and it was terrible. It's the only supplement that I really had to suck down and hold back the vomit. I can only take it by covering the taste with really bitter grapefruit juice. Are the other flavors any better?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the original lemon flavor especially when it used to fizz. Had the new flavor berry or something (blue label) and I was really disappointed and didn't like it.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the grape bubblegum flavor - sounds good (hope that's true).

I didn't mind the original flavor at all, though. Just wanted something different!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was told that VS will be carrying Watermelon as an exclusive flavor in the same way that the white blue raspberry is exclusive to GNC.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
It took me a bit to get used to lemon lime, but i actually like it now lol.

JeremyT

Awards
Im all about the grape-bubblegum flavour. Have drank better tasting things in my life, but I usually just suck it back in two large chugs, and I'm fine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like both the lemon lime and the fruit punch, both aren't the best but far from bad, specially with the little amount of water used with the product....however i've only ever read amazing things about the white raspberry flavor

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to mix white blue raz with a scoop of poweraid mountain berry for some added carbs & electrolytes. good mix.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
super cold water helps it. OR place scoops directly into mounth and wash it back with ice cold water...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original flavor was great imo, tasted my friends grape bubblegum, was amazing.

Mike

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
its really not that bad.id say just man up and drink it.