Why bulk dessicated beef liver is a good idea

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Liver Tabs are one of those supplements that have been trusted for years and arn't going away. They are mostly protein, with other nutrients to boot. They have un-overdoseable iron for red blood cell count, protein that contains that "real food kick" and other nutrients. The only problem is that to get a decent amount of protein, you have to take a lot of pill fillers. Do you guys think bulk fat free dessicated beef liver would be a good idea?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see a 1,000 pill container maybe 2,000...

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
Sign me up for as big a container as can be had. Used to dose 2 with each meal before prices got hiked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pitched them to Nutraplanet 1.5 years ago...nothing ever came of it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Liver Tabs are one of those supplements that have been trusted for years and arn't going away. They are mostly protein, with other nutrients to boot. They have un-overdoseable iron for red blood cell count, protein that contains that "real food kick" and other nutrients. The only problem is that to get a decent amount of protein, you have to take a lot of pill fillers. Do you guys think bulk fat free dessicated beef liver would be a good idea?
I have always loved taking these... keep them at work and at home for convenient usage. I've always been interested in GEAR though, seems like Beef Plasma paired with Chicken Blood would be exponentially more anabolic - but I have yet to try it.