The precision nutrition advantage?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, anybody ever order supps from this guy? i thought i would get some because he is in canada, but he has been dicking me around for weeks, (i know, always order from board sponsors) but i ordered under the assumption that becuase he was local it would be fast delivery and no customs hassles

fvcker
(he posts on BB.com boards, ThePNA)

ps if this is in the wrong forum im sorry :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What kind of stuff does he sell and how long have you been waiting for the order?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry i was tired when i posted that,

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Precision-Nutrition-Advantage

He said he can get anything, so i ordered some M5aa (got gouged) a big 10lb sack of ON100% (good price) and some other **** (cant even remember)
Its been like a month or so.. he kept telling me that he was waiting for some of the items to come in (tossed 300$ his way) and that he would send it out the next week.

I posted a question to him in the middle of a thread and he said he would resend the package and provide a tracking number this time, and if the other one gets here i can keep it.
I guess well see if he comes through

Jon beckstead, lives in ontario

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dems some high prices. Some of those may be higher than retail. I'm sorry to say that even if you get your stuff, you got ripped. Just chalk it up as a lesson learned I guess.:(

dd

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
remember that it is canadian. Even still, not the best prices.

mr_hotpot

Awards
Hey, everybody, this is my first post here. To answer your question, PNA is legit i've ordered from him in the past I met him on bb.com forum also. It just takes him a while to ship out. I usually have to wait about 3 weeks before I get my stuff. Hope this helps.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order from him for some legal stuff. His prices are "OK", but still not the best - but not the worst (in Canada). Problem is, he doesn't take credit cards, so you're going to fork over some extra money for a money order, and have to wait for the money order to be delivered to him.

Plus my biggest beef, is that he charges you shipping for each and every item ordered, and he gouges the delivery at that.

In the end, I ended up spending much more money than I would have if I ordered somewhere else, and I still haven't received my bottle yet. :( Live and learn I guess...

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well at least he apperently delivers..

Keep in mind these are canadian prices, but they still arnt great.
He charged me 70$ for a bottle of M5AA