Female fat burner

BossHauss

Awards
Hey all, I have a quick question. My girlfriend took some of cellucor's fat loss products and really liked them. She wants to use them again and I'm advising her to try a different company based solely upon the obscene price of cellucor products. Unfortunately I'm pretty ignorant in the department of effective fat burners, especially products well suited for women. I've done a little looking and alpha-T2 seems to have positive feedback and the product indicates that women may use it. Anyone have any suggestions as to what product she should try.

P.S. she used cellucor's T7 (this product worked well for her, so if there products with similar formulas/active ingredients and you know of them, please let me know)

Thanks all!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure Rosie, the female fat loss/supplement guru of the board, will chime in here, but she recently ran some Alpha-T2 and really liked the results

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all, I have a quick question. My girlfriend took some of cellucor's fat loss products and really liked them. She wants to use them again and I'm advising her to try a different company based solely upon the obscene price of cellucor products. Unfortunately I'm pretty ignorant in the department of effective fat burners, especially products well suited for women. I've done a little looking and alpha-T2 seems to have positive feedback and the product indicates that women may use it. Anyone have any suggestions as to what product she should try.

P.S. she used cellucor's T7 (this product worked well for her, so if there products with similar formulas/active ingredients and you know of them, please let me know)

Thanks all!
ANY fat burner is going to work for a woman if her nutrition and training are targeted at fat loss, and women can use any fat burner that a male can - EXCEPT hormonals, which I do not advocate or recommend.

Take a look around here in the Supplements subforum, and especially in the Female Fitness subforum - there are quite a few different threads asking this exact same question and I have answered in pretty much all of them.

A couple of threads to review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/126713-female-supplements.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163648-fat-burner-experience.html

I also don't recommend using a fat burner or supplements as such unless one is already relatively lean (i.e. less than 12-15% bodyfat for a female) and just wants to get that little bit leaner.

I'm sure Rosie, the female fat loss/supplement guru of the board, will chime in here, but she recently ran some Alpha-T2 and really liked the results
Yep, I enjoyed Alpha-T2 - so much that I made it a staple (not that I recommend that to everyone). Review my use of it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158108-will-alpha-t2.html

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my girl using 2 caps of TT33 a day, one bottle lasts 2 months. She takes 100mg Caffeine+10mg Ephedrine pre-cardio. Works good for her, shes 5`0, 100lbs, so dose according you to your gf's size.

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my ex liked the effecs she got from 6g CLA/day, meltdown and dermatherm target together,

id say for your girl alpha t2 would be great paired with a good stim based burner like OEP and CLA..... that oughtta do the trick for some great targeted fat loss

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
My advice to women who want to lose fat through supplements...

This is a twofer for all you ladies out there(sometimes even a three-fer if your man knows what he is doing lol)

Skip the supps, have more sex with your bf/husband. Get more involved in the activity, i.e. on top, more thrusting, different positions. This will not only help you burn off some calories, work your core, but also please your fellow. Again, if he knows what hes doing, there is a bonus in it for you too.

lol, thank you... :fing02: