Flashover VS Maximize V2

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
How does flashover compare to maximive V2. long time fan on the MV2, but flashover is a great price right now at the planet and looks to be a very similar profile.

thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried Flashover last night, I was impressed I found it was pretty good, I'd say close to MaximizeV2, but I still like the ingredient lay out a little more in MaximizeV2. Taste wise MaximizeV2 takes it, I found the taste of Flashover was pretty bad.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I just tried Flashover last night, I was impressed I found it was pretty good, I'd say close to MaximizeV2, but I still like the ingredient lay out a little more in MaximizeV2. Taste wise MaximizeV2 takes it, I found the taste of Flashover was pretty bad.
Thanks man.

So the flashover tase is pretty bad--like hard to get down?

i do like the taste of both MV2 flavors.

Thing about flashover is no prop blends which I always appreciate.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man.

It's def worth picking up, but I can't even compare the taste to any other pre-workouts, I thought JP8 tasted better, but may just be me. Great price at Nutraplanet right now.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

I have both. I like both. Flashover tastes fine to me. A little like cheap bubble gum tho. The main thing with Flashover is the residue- always add a little water and shake after you are done to get all the GMS. However, I believe it is being reformulated to have a more mixable form. Still, I just think of them as flavor crystals :)

Energy - slight edge to MV2

Crash - Even, as in none for either. However MV2 seems to stay with me for hours and hours.

Pump - Edge to Flashover

Focus - about the same

Euphoria(if you care about that) - MV2

Sometimes I even do a half dose of each...Just for the hell of it. All in all both are fine products.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I have both. I like both. Flashover tastes fine to me. A little like cheap bubble gum tho. The main thing with Flashover is the residue- always add a little water and shake after you are done to get all the GMS. However, I believe it is being reformulated to have a more mixable form. Still, I just think of them as flavor crystals :)

Crash - Even, as in none for either. However MV2 seems to stay with me for hours and hours.

Pump - Edge to Flashover

Focus - about the same

Sometimes I even do a half dose of each...Just for the hell of it. All in all both are fine products.

^^ thanks! very informative.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if results and price are close i will support the company that doesn't use prop blends.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the taste was good and it's a steal for $15.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have both of them right now here at my desk at my office. I like the taste of Maximizev2 to be zippin at it for a while, with cold water it almost taste like c light fruit punch. Flash over for me it doesnt taste bad actually it taste like spermint gum.

Efect wise i like both of them. but Maximize effect last longer after i workout lol so i either have to take it like at-3-4pm or take it at 7pm preworkout(usually workout at 8pm) and realize that im not going to get some sleep like till 5 am.

but both of them are g2g on my book

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i see they changed the GMS for glycine in flashover now if u check the nutra ingredient profile. i tried a sample of flashover AFTER i passed the deal for it last time for $15 and i was blown away by it (2 scoops flash felt like 3 scoops of jack3d). i still want to try out maximize and had it in the cart till nutra added in flashover for their sale.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pump - Edge to Flashover

Focus - about the same

Solid comparison! That will be very helpful to many, I am sure! I never tried flashover, but Maximize def is solid and doesn't let very many if any down.

Mike

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I've tried both and i prefer Flashover over Maximize v2, but both are great products.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
got my flashover in today, stuff is great. its legit twice as strong as jacked per scoop. i think im gona order some more just for the future in case 1,3dmaa is ever banned.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, they both look like they would be awesome pre workout products. Im wondering how removing GMS and adding glycine changed the pump effect, cause i know GMS is very noticeable however havent heard the same for glycine.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I liked flashover and I like MV2..
MV2 had better energy and focus.
Flash had more of a pump.
MV2 tastes mucho better..

Both are great.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, they both look like they would be awesome pre workout products. Im wondering how removing GMS and adding glycine changed the pump effect, cause i know GMS is very noticeable however havent heard the same for glycine.
I think it's a scam. They took something that was clumpy, and replaced it with something that could be a fine powder, and sounded similar. I don't think the similar sounding compound dose the same thing though. It's just a trick to make people think the product still works as good.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a scam. They took something that was clumpy, and replaced it with something that could be a fine powder, and sounded similar. I don't think the similar sounding compound dose the same thing though. It's just a trick to make people think the product still works as good.
Mr. Dong, I don't think that is Omega's style. They have one of the better reputations out there as far as I know. Plus, it still has L-Norvaline in it and I think that helps too...Would love for a knowledgable non-rep or one that's not just pimping their product to chime in...

I have so much stuff already that I won't be getting any for awhile. Would love to sample and tell you for myself though.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

i wouldnt call it a scam, GMS is dirt cheap so u could just throw in some bulk if u really want it. either way with all the stims it has, it wont negatively affect your pump. and for the price (half what jacked is now) theres no way you can say anything negative about it. im gona try two scoops tomorrow and ill let you know how it goes. usually i can only take jacked once a week if i take no other stimulants all week. if i do this it has a decent effect at 3 scoops, any more frequent and it doesnt do sh1t. i took it monday and didnt do hardly anything, then only took one scoop of flashover wednesday and i felt it better than what jacked did for me. im gona take 2 scoops tomorrow and ill let you know how the pump is. the original flashover gave me an awesome pump from the gms, so i will compare to that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
pump effect @ 2 scoops is not what it was with the GMS :-/

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
possibly less carbs that day or not enough water????

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
possibly less carbs that day or not enough water????
water was high, but i did only intake 20g carbs roughly an hour before i lifted. that was my breakfast. perhaps that could have been it. but if so, then it would be the carbs giving me the pump instead. hard to say. but i had an amazing pump from the sample i had containing GMS. did the layne norton chest/arm routine with a buddy and i felt like killing babies and lifting forever. pump was awesome

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
water was high, but i did only intake 20g carbs roughly an hour before i lifted. that was my breakfast. perhaps that could have been it. but if so, then it would be the carbs giving me the pump instead. hard to say. but i had an amazing pump from the sample i had containing GMS. did the layne norton chest/arm routine with a buddy and i felt like killing babies and lifting forever. pump was awesome
Don't forget that carbs help with the hydration of the muscle cell. You need glycogen to have a pump, too.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Why are people sticking up for this? GMS gives pumps. Glycine, not so much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are people sticking up for this? GMS gives pumps. Glycine, not so much.
In this instance, Matt and Omega have a stellar reputation and should be given the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure if you ask him directly that he'd give you an answer for the switch.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that carbs help with the hydration of the muscle cell. You need glycogen to have a pump, too.
I consumed about 60g carbs pre training and 2 scoops of the new flashover and it isnt the same pumps as the old version.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
n=1 is a useless sample.
Im sorry that I am being honest.
I have used both multiple times, with no carbs, more carbs, low water, a lot of water.. Old version better pumps hands down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sorry that I am being honest.
I have used both multiple times, with no carbs, more carbs, low water, a lot of water.. Old version better pumps hands down.
The new version has been out less than a month...