glcobol and slinsane

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Answers

glcobol and slinsane

I am about to receive both of these and it seems dosing is about the same. Im gonna run the slinsane first and then glycobol as part of the swole stack. Ive read on these forums alot of people like to take a dose before bed without the carbs, my ? is what purpose this serves and what are the benefits.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Gets the body into ketosis faster and helps to lower body fat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Going to be a great ride. Slinsane then the Swole Stack very nice.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    I am about to receive both of these and it seems dosing is about the same. Im gonna run the slinsane first and then glycobol as part of the swole stack. Ive read on these forums alot of people like to take a dose before bed without the carbs, my ? is what purpose this serves and what are the benefits.
    Pre-bed nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic dosing is not for everyone. I use it simply because a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic pre-bed helps prevent bloating and water retention from all the carbohydrates I have eaten during the day.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Pre-bed nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetoc dosing is not for everyone. I use it simply because a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic pre-bed helps prevent bloating and water retention from all the carbohydrates I have eaten during the day.

~Rosie~
    Care to elaborate on this as I have never heard anything regarding this and using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed. It's kinda hard to prevent water retention from carbs as the purpose of that macro is for hydration.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Taking nutrient partitioners before bed seems to enhance fat loss. It def makes you look and feel harder when you wake up in the morning.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Answers

another question on slinsane...directions say 1 capsule per day, what if i took 1 with pre workout meal, 1 with dinner, and 1 before bed
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Taking nutrient partitioners before bed seems to enhance fat loss. It def makes you look and feel harder when you wake up in the morning.
    I'm trying this tonight, yes serious!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Care to elaborate on this as I have never heard anything regarding this and using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed. It's kinda hard to prevent water retention from carbs as the purpose of that macro is for hydration.
    There's nothing to elaborate on - I'm not conventional and I don't do what everyone else does, but I do what works for me, and this works for me. As I said, it's not for everyone, and it certainly won't work for everyone - I know several individuals who do this, and several more who have done it since finding out that I do it, and they get similar results. As far as "preventing" water retention, you can definitely do a lot to prevent water retention - you just have to know your body and how to do it.

another question on slinsane...directions say 1 capsule per day, what if i took 1 with pre workout meal, 1 with dinner, and 1 before bed
    I don't see a problem with that - I was dosing 2-3 times daily at a minimum when I was using Slin-Sane. It's actually one cap per DOSE, not necessarily one cap per day, too.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for all the solid advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 03:40 PM
  2. HGH and SlinSane
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. H.e.a.t. Stack+ DCP + EC on CKD Fasting (w/Slinsane)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:12 AM
  4. HEAT + DCP + SLINSANE = :)
    By swaneon in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:44 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:08 AM