Clomid and driving

1. Banned
    Answers

Clomid and driving

I'm coming up on the end of a ph cycle and I was going to start a 200,100,50 for 3 weeks with Clomid.

I've read that one of the side effects of Clomid can be visual distortion, especially at higher dosages (200mg for example). I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if so is it safe to drive while on Clomid at higher dosages?

2. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Do not drive a car, operate machinery, or engage in other hazardous activities until you know how this drug affects you....heh

I think you'll be fine. Mainly people who have this problem experience a strobe light/tracer effect after staring at bright lights, such as a computer monitor. Obviously just use your judgement, if you have this problem then dont drive, and possibly come off or lower the dose and get on some nolvadex instead.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

I never had a problem and FYI nolvadex will do the same thing with vision distortion.. and it is mainly just trailers, seems like something is moving behind the object that is moving.. hard to describe
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I never had a problem and FYI nolvadex will do the same thing with vision distortion.. and it is mainly just trailers, seems like something is moving behind the object that is moving.. hard to describe
    i notice if i increase the dosage past 150 on clo i have some vision problems, switching to nolva took care of this for me. I personally now stack both. Use nolva the normal way, and keep the clomid at 50mg/ed, and have not had this problem since then. =)

I think it has dif effects on dif people.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get it from nolva, barely get it at high doses of clomid, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  6. Banned
    Answers

I was wondering, would taking it at night before I go to sleep lessen my chances of this effect interfering with driving?

I know the drug obivously stays in the system for a while, but perhaps it's the few hours just after taking it that have the most profound effect. Of course, it's just speculation on my part. You guys who've taken it would know better than me.

As for Nolva ... well .... I've heard Clomid has an effect on *ahem* amount of ejaculate. Let's just say a certain lovely lady in my life likes the idea of that. As for emotional side effects, I know they effect everyone differently. If they hit me badly then I'll probably use Nolva next time instead of Clomid, no matter what my gf would prefer. Actually I'll probably use Nolva next time anyway since it's a stack involving 4AD so I'll need the Nolva onhand anyway. This time I didn't feel it was necessary since it was a simple Nordiol/1,4andro stack. No estragen, mostly just test shutdown. I've got another 8 days left on the stack, but I'm definitely feeling the shutdown. If it weren't for the yohimbine HCL in my Lipoderm, I'd definitely be suffering from "deca dick".
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid and Nolvadex
    By powerlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 10:47 AM
  2. Damn you clomid and PCT!! Mood and women problems
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:25 AM
  3. M1Test and PCT.....clomid and Nolva?
    By hognose in forum Anabolics