how long break before running PH

1. how long break before running PH

So I was running Natadrol and the last month of it I also added pSarm. So here's my problem. While running Natadrol my second batch of it took 2 weeks to come and my PCT took 2 weeks to come, I know I'm stupid and I should of got the PCT first then ran it. So those problems threw me one month behind. Well my PCT end December 17th. I wanted to run a PH cut during my Christmas brake so I could go at it hard. Well my classes end December 16th. So how long should I wait before I can run the PH? I mean Natadrol is hormonal but nothing hardcore.

2. I would say you're fine to start when you want. It's not like your ran sdrol or epi or some AAS like that.

3. For one if u made a mistake like that on natadrol imagine a ph...Word of advice. Always! Always have everything before starting it...Now i would start maybe 6-8weeks later..imo..Which ph? and do u have everything lined up ex: diet, cut, bulk, recomp etc....Also wrong section buddy
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    For one if u made a mistake like that on natadrol imagine a ph...Word of advice. Always! Always have everything before starting it...Now i would start maybe 6-8weeks later..imo..Which ph? and do u have everything lined up ex: diet, cut, bulk, recomp etc....Also wrong section buddy
    Thanks bud. I was going to wait 6 weeks before all this happened but from now on I'm going to have everything on hand. I truly don't know yet what I'm going to run, yet. Something powerful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Thor View Post
    No need at all to wait 6-8 weeks.. Natadrol does not effect hormone levels that much.. This is from blood work..
    You've ran Natadrol before?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Thor View Post
    Yup.
    And bloods.
    Which I trashed because there be no change..
    Wow u trash natadrol? i loved it...i mean besides any ph..i thought it was good..no blood work though

6. Here is a thread where someone started 8 weeks after his last dose of hdrol (probably 4 after pct), also someone that started pmag right after nata.

Anyone Bridged with Natadrol?

7. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Here is a thread where someone started 8 weeks after his last dose of hdrol (probably 4 after pct), also someone that started pmag right after nata.

Anyone Bridged with Natadrol?

So I guess bad idea. Cause when my pct got here late I felt my libido being very low and I definitely felt a shrinkage.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long do you break between PH/PS cycles?
    By partyman43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:37 PM
  2. Been taking a long break
    By LilPsychotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 01:49 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:27 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 04:47 PM
  5. Back from long break